Author Topic: A race goes awry  (Read 941 times)

So you guys are familiar with me and you know that I sometimes get involved in stuff road related that I shouldn't be involved in. Yeah.

Well anyway, I was hanging around Walgreens with my homie and his friends with our cars and my dad calls. I answer and he tells me to wait there, that he wants to show me something. He shows up in a supercharged Audi S5. After some rev battles in the parking lot, a 4 car race ensues. My dad was briefly involved, there was me, my homie in his silver Cobalt, and his friend in an orange Dodge SRT4.

My dad split off early to go to Six Flags (at 10:30pm, not sure why they're open so late), and I raced with them for about 7 miles before departing in my direction. My homie and his friend apparently continued racing. I get home and my homie starts freaking out and he sends me this pic.

I'm just like, "Bro, what happened. I leave you alone for literally five minutes and then this?"

Apparently, while the SRT4 was going about 120, the hood latch gave out and the hood flew open and smashed into the windshield. I'm going by my friend's words here because I'm feeling doubtful considering the hood doesn't look very damaged. At that point, I'm just laughing at the whole situation.

More information may follow, as this is still fresh news.

recklessness runs in the family i guess

The pic was very confusing until I realized it was sideways.

Not really as bad as I thought. Only the windshield and hood need replacement. I managed to narrow down who the guy is. He works across the street from me.

boi your boi betta be finna' get some mf'in hood pins tho

if all 4 of u did a quarter mile who would win
(also what cars do u and ur dad have)

my dad was racing too.

my dad can beat ur dad

my dad is the president of sega so i think he can go fastest ok

if all 4 of u did a quarter mile who would win
(also what cars do u and ur dad have)

My dad would've danced all over our corpses.

Dad: Audi S5
Me: Ford Crown Victoria interceptor
My friend: Chevrolet Cobalt Sport
His friend: Dodge Neon SRT4 armed with turbochargers (the car that received the beating)

The pic was very confusing until I realized it was sideways.