Poll

Should we keep the 3 Control Point new theme of Metro?

yes
5 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: [Brick4Brick] Brick Tactical - BETA  (Read 13473 times)

if you haven't noticed, we changed the lights for a smoother, darker, and sleeker map feel to be easier on the eyes of both people using shaders and people not using shaders.

More screenshots for those who are interested.

Who will win the showdown?

i'm the headshot god baby
You're the headshot god, baby?
or
You're the headshot god baby?

Btw, I'm open to some ideas and suggestions for what we should do for rooms, what to add to the map, etc.

it's a metro, right? you could do a security gateway setup with a bunch of pillars and counters, kinda like the one scene in the matrix

it's a metro, right? you could do a security gateway setup with a bunch of pillars and counters, kinda like the one scene in the matrix
There's a turntile to act as the "security" if you didn't notice, might consider that though
In the mean time, more screenshots!

This little door right here has been changed from an un-openable "exit" to a broom closet that you can hide in.

We've added a few potted plants and a barrel in the lobby area.

Don't the T+T sniper rifles actually do 99 damage on a headshot, but do an additional 1 damage if the tracer effect hits them? Seems to be that way when they survive the headshot first, and then they die a second later from the tracer finally catching up.
wait this is a thing? I never knew that and thought it was lag the whole time :O

How does this look?
Edit: the server is now open if you want to stop by and look, you can't build though
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 09:39:02 PM by Eon »

We finished that hallway from the post above. Maybe a few barrels to add and some benches but this is the basic jist.

Major weapons nerf coming soon.