Author Topic: Buzzwaker!  (Read 85729 times)

I didn't really think these threads we're much of a problem, a small amount of users complained.

I find them a problem because every day you post 2+ threads and they're all really spammy in general. Plus you're even posting them in the wrong section most of the time, like the "itt" threads, those belong in forum games.

I find them a problem because every day you post 2+ threads and they're all really spammy in general. Plus you're even posting them in the wrong section most of the time, like the "itt" threads, those belong in forum games.

You find everything a problem, shut up

anyone else think of this guy and his like 6 banned accounts when they see buzzwalker's posts?

You find everything a problem, shut up
Dismissing my post does not invalidate my point, stop dismissing everything already, it's extremely immature and childish.

anyone else think of this guy and his like 6 banned accounts when they see buzzwalker's posts?

I don't own any alts at all.

Dismissing my post does not invalidate my point, stop dismissing everything already, it's extremely immature and childish.

Ok.

forgot that guy existed lmao
yea it kinda does honestly

Ok.
Hey doing this is just proving my point further of how immature you are

Hey doing this is just proving my point further of how immature you are

Yea sure. whatever you say man..

Your apology was extremely brief and doesn't seem genuine what-so-ever but whatever, I'm done bb

You said you were done. Plus i apologizes to nix anyways, I honestly don't know what more you want from me

really buzz what did you expect to happen after making 6 threads in two days

Oh boy this again lmao.

>Inb4 me and buzz fight again