Author Topic: Buzzwaker!  (Read 85913 times)

Oh look more dismissive posting just to spite me and or because you think dismissing everything I say makes you seem cool or because it makes you right, when in actuality, it doesn't.

i wasn't really looking at it like this, i just cant be bothered to justify something that I know is wrong. I said sorry and i told drydess ill cut down on the threads, im being dismissive with you because as I said, these days I don't deal with anything that an egotistical troubled child says to me usually. plus you said you were done anyways..

Also my "opinions" are legitimate criticisms about how abysmal your behavior is on this website. Openly dismissing them does not fix the problems what so ever, it just makes them worse and it makes you seem like a legitimate handicap or an idiotic troll.

You kind of are mad though, no offense at all.

Are you psychic?

Ok, i can clearly see you're having a bad day, I said sorry to nix and i'll cut down the threads. calm down INH, as i said, I don't take your opinions into consideration. They're bullstuff.
"I don't take ur opinon into consiteration cuz i dont like u >:((("

no
But you seem to be able to sense emotion that isn't obviously there in text on a forum...

i wasn't really looking at it like this, i just cant be bothered to justify something that I know is wrong. I said sorry and i told drydess ill cut down on the threads, im being dismissive with you because as I said, these days I don't deal with anything that an egotistical troubled child says to me usually.
Well instead of taking the obnoxious route of calling the user angry and going "let it out xd" and other stuff, act mature and say something like "I don't have the energy to deal with all of this right now, but I have read it and I agree" or something like that. Acting obnoxious about it just creates problems.

plus you said you were done anyways..
I said I was done.. with the argument in the "itt: you're black" thread which was about you openly flaming Nix. Stop saying "u said u were donn" because I've told you many times that what I said there, has ZERO corrolation with what is going on in here. Stop putting words into my mouth.

Except I'm not. I'm not a child who screams at a PC screen just because a person said mean words over the internet. I'm perfectly calm IRL about all of this, which is much more effective and mature than acting like a sperg during arguments.

Well instead of taking the obnoxious route of calling the user angry and going "let it out xd" and other stuff, act mature and say something like "I don't have the energy to deal with all of this right now, but I have read it and I agree"

i already did.

Thats true in many ways, at the time making them I wasn't really seeking attention in my mind as much. But i'll crunch it down a little anyways, like 1-2 threads every 1-2 days. that sounds better

Except I'm not. I'm not a child who screams at a PC screen just because a person said mean words over the internet. I'm perfectly calm IRL about all of this, which is much more effective and mature than acting like a sperg during arguments.

ok, thats great inh.

ok, thats great inh.
Stop dismissing everything I post. Just because you dismiss it doesn't mean it invalidates everything I say. Plus you've either used that quote in the wrong way purposefully just to spite me, or you somehow messed up but I'm not going to continue this (the argument about you being dismissive and spamming topics, nothing else) argument any further.

Inb4 "ok" or other dismissive post. Which will just prove my point further.

Plus you've either used that quote in the wrong way purposefully just to spite me, or you somehow messed up but

I didn't?

Plus you've either used that quote in the wrong way purposefully just to spite me, or you somehow messed up but I'm not going to continue this (the argument about you being dismissive and spamming topics, nothing else) argument any further.

ok then bye, because this was the whole point of the drama getting bumped, the threads, which i maturely apologized and situated what i'm going to do to stop myself from spamming.

itt: we are betelguese

itt: we are black people

lord buzzwaker has truced with lord betelguese/ what happened to toxicology

we're stopping the "whos gay" threads

i already did
you did this only after you realized it would help your argument. i wouldn't expect you to be honest about this when you have been a liar before.

I didn't?
oops i forgeted up a quote lol

you did this only after you realized it would help your argument. i wouldn't expect you to be honest about this when you have been a liar before.

I did though, the whole point of this argument was about the threads, inh just took it a step too far.

Thats true in many ways, at the time making them I wasn't really seeking attention in my mind as much. But i'll crunch it down a little anyways, like 1-2 threads every 1-2 days. that sounds better

Thats true in many ways

But i'll crunch it down a little anyways, like 1-2 threads every 1-2 days. that sounds better

lol.

I did though, the whole point of this argument was about the threads, inh just took it a step too far
not really but okay