Buzzwaker!

Author Topic: Buzzwaker!  (Read 84694 times)

lol.
if you read what is said, i said i dont expect you to live up to anything you are saying. you acting like a dismissive prick and being an annoyance is whats making people mad, its clear thats what you want as whenever you think someone is mad you call them out.

the bump was this

itt: we are betelguese

itt: we are black people

lord buzzwaker has truced with lord betelguese/ what happened to toxicology

we're stopping the "whos gay" threads

Post users who you think are homoloveual

and that's just few of them

and that is still just a few of them.

My idea of preventing the spam was this, which i will scrictly abide to is this..

Thats true in many ways, at the time making them I wasn't really seeking attention in my mind as much. But i'll crunch it down a little anyways, like 1-2 threads every 1-2 days. that sounds better

if you read what is said, i said i dont expect you to live up to anything you are saying. you acting like a dismissive prick and being an annoyance is whats making people mad, its clear thats what you want as whenever you think someone is mad you call them out.

tbh the amount of people who are mad with me I do not care about. I didn't go "haha u mad bro you mad bro", He adressed his emotions before I even started on him.

Stop acting like a grade-a handicap and maybe stuff like this won't happen. Also I'm not mad at all, bringing that "calm down lol xdd" troll card up doesn't do anything.

You kind of are mad though, no offense at all.

p much thats it. lol

tbh the amount of people who are mad with me I do not care about. I didn't go "haha u mad bro you mad bro", He adressed his emotions before I even started on him.
Hey stop lying bb that ain't cool

Ok, i can clearly see you're having a bad day, I said sorry to nix and i'll cut down the threads. calm down INH, as i said, I don't take your opinions into consideration. They're bullstuff.
Ok inh, you let it all out now..
Stop acting like a grade-a handicap and maybe stuff like this won't happen. Also I'm not mad at all, bringing that "calm down lol xdd" troll card up doesn't do anything.

I like how you convinently left out the stuff you've said before, so I helped and posted them for you. Oh look, it proves that you were the one who addressed my feelings first! Oh what a world.

Stop lying though.

I like how you convinently left out the stuff you've said before, so I helped and posted them for you. Oh look, it proves that you were the one who addressed my feelings first! Oh what a world.

Stop lying though.

I mean't i didn't directly call you mad, i thought you were having a bad day lol

I mean't i didn't directly call you mad, i thought you were having a bad day lol
Yeah, that's calling / implying that I'm mad. Stop bullstuffting please, it doesn't look good.

Ok, i can clearly see you're having a bad day, calm down INH
Ok inh, you let it all out now..
This is directly implying I'm mad, no matter what you call it.

Drop the bullstuff please lol

Yeah, that's calling / implying that I'm mad. Stop bullstuffting please, it doesn't look good.
This is directly implying I'm mad, no matter what you call it.

Drop the bullstuff please lol

No I seriously thought you we're having a bad day, you p much portrayed yourself as a mad starfish so I thought you we're one. totally not my doings.

the good bump

Buzz, when people say you're overthreading, they're not lying. Even two threads a day becomes a lot.
By personal experience from being on various forums for almost 6 years, I've learnt a lot harshly. (Mostly from BLF)
If a community tells you to stop, you aren't obligated to do it, but it's request that benefits you more than it benefits them. How forums work is just like a community, we share similar things but others can influence people the wrong way.

I know this sounds out of character and just a pinch of cringe in it, please listen to others and what they ask you to do, rather than denying it and flaming it out of it. Sure jokes work sometimes, just not in the wrong time or over excessively.

he was banned from my friends discord for being bigoted, apparently

he was banned from my friends discord for being bigoted, apparently

it said nothing illegal, i posted some cocaine and I got banned, that was on purpose. i still am in ze operator's discord.

it said nothing illegal, i posted some cocaine and I got banned, that was on purpose. i still am in ze operator's discord.

wh

the good bump

Buzz, when people say you're overthreading, they're not lying. Even two threads a day becomes a lot.
By personal experience from being on various forums for almost 6 years, I've learnt a lot harshly. (Mostly from BLF)
If a community tells you to stop, you aren't obligated to do it, but it's request that benefits you more than it benefits them. How forums work is just like a community, we share similar things but others can influence people the wrong way.

I know this sounds out of character and just a pinch of cringe in it, please listen to others and what they ask you to do, rather than denying it and flaming it out of it. Sure jokes work sometimes, just not in the wrong time or over excessively.

I understand.. like i said i'll narrow it down with 1-2 posts every 1-2 days. nothing too extreme

Lmfao, they don't even like you and you are the biggest suck up

Lmfao, they don't even like you and you are the biggest suck up

The forget?

Lmfao, they don't even like you and you are the biggest suck up coon