Author Topic: Buzzwaker!  (Read 85735 times)

You said you were done. Plus i apologizes to nix anyways, I honestly don't know what more you want from me
Dude can you stay on topic. I said I was done with the argument back in the other thread, concerning you flaming nix for literally no reason.

This argument is about you posting way too many spammy and useless threads, and you keep dismissing every post I make as if it suddenly makes you right.

Stop derailing the arguments with dismissiveness and sidetracking, it's extremely handicapped.

really buzz what did you expect to happen after making 6 threads in two days

it was two days? ostuff i have been active. so thats 3 a day. I don't really see the problem in being active. Might be a bit of spam, terribly sorry for that, just had new ideas after ideas for a thread, its like a drug lol

has buzzwaker been alt-checked before?

it was two days? ostuff i have been active. so thats 3 a day. I don't really see the problem in being active. Might be a bit of spam, terribly sorry for that, just had new ideas after ideas for a thread, its like a drug lol
joke topics are okay
funnily enough jokes get old when you tell a bunch of them

it's not "being active" it's trying to get attention

has buzzwaker been alt-checked before?
Probably not, but it should definitely be done lmao

someone pm Badspot

Dude can you stay on topic. I said I was done with the argument back in the other thread, concerning you flaming nix for literally no reason.

This argument is about you posting way too many spammy and useless threads, and you keep dismissing every post I make as if it suddenly makes you right.

ok inh, heres the thing. all threads are useless, why do you care so much for your post to stand out when I clearly said to you that I don't care about your opinion. You post derogatory dismissive stupidness on each one of my threads anyways, I've overcome that and just left you to do it. I said sorry to nix, i honestly don't know what you want from me.

joke topics are okay
funnily enough jokes get old when you tell a bunch of them

it's not "being active" it's trying to get attention

Thats true in many ways, at the time making them I wasn't really seeking attention in my mind as much. But i'll crunch it down a little anyways, like 1-2 threads every 1-2 days. that sounds better

Probably not, but it should definitely be done lmao

someone pm Badspot

I don't have any alts, plus daprogs blid lookup tool has an ip lookup for any alts. that should work too i think

Thats true in many ways, at the time making them I wasn't really seeking attention in my mind as much. But i'll crunch it down a little anyways, like 1-2 threads every 1-2 days. that sounds better
or just pay attention to what people are saying and take a break before you do anything
you're either oblivious or trolling if you don't realize that practically nobody likes you as it is

or just pay attention to what people are saying and take a break before you do anything
you're either oblivious or trolling if you don't realize that practically nobody likes you as it is

Yea but see. theres a problem with that, My usual threads just get the one to three same people either telling me to stop posting or some stuff like that. And when I usually just see those 3 same people I think to myself that they're just saying this to spite me, thats why i usually ignore it.

ok inh, heres the thing. all threads are useless, why do you care so much for your post to stand out when I clearly said to you that I don't care about your opinion.
So you admit you purposefully dismiss my posts because you don't care? There's a rule you know, called "don't care, don't post." Maybe you should follow that, along with the other rule that talks against dismissing other people's posts.

You post derogatory dismissive stupidness on each one of my threads anyways
NO I DONT LOL WTF??? All I ever really post on your threads are stuff like "oh another thread," which should be an obvious hint that you've been spamming way too many threads lately.

I said sorry to nix, i honestly don't know what you want from me.
This is not the mother loving point what the forget is wrong with you, don't you read?

This is the point I'm getting at, which is you posting bullstuff threads all the time and your immature dismissive behavior that you spew out the moment someone slightly dislikes you.

itt: we are betelguese

itt: we are black people

lord buzzwaker has truced with lord betelguese/ what happened to toxicology

we're stopping the "whos gay" threads

Post users who you think are homoloveual

and that's just few of them
[img ]http://image.prntscr.com/image/90083de1327e41659ccb4cd41e3c0f17.png[/img]
and that is still just a few of them.

I find them a problem because every day you post 2+ threads and they're all really spammy in general. Plus you're even posting them in the wrong section most of the time, like the "itt" threads, those belong in forum games.

You find everything a problem, shut up

Dismissing my post does not invalidate my point, stop dismissing everything already, it's extremely immature and childish.

Ok.

Stop playing stupid and stop side-tracking arguments with irrelevant bullstuff in piss-poor attempts just to make you seem like a perfect innocent angel. News flash, you aren't, and next to nobody on this website thinks you're funny or cool, they're only doing it just to spite and troll you and or because they're problem users themselves.

So you admit you purposefully dismiss my posts because you don't care? There's a rule you know, called "don't care, don't post." Maybe you should follow that, along with the other rule that talks against dismissing other people's posts.
NO I DONT LOL WTF??? All I ever really post on your threads are stuff like "oh another thread," which should be an obvious hint that you've been spamming way too many threads lately.
This is not the mother loving point what the forget is wrong with you, don't you read?

This is the point I'm getting at, which is you posting bullstuff threads all the time and your immature dismissive behavior that you spew out the moment someone slightly dislikes you.

Stop playing stupid and stop side-tracking arguments with irrelevant bullstuff in piss-poor attempts just to make you seem like a perfect innocent angel. News flash, you aren't, and next to nobody on this website thinks you're funny or cool, they're only doing it just to spite and troll you and or because they're problem users themselves.

Ok, i can clearly see you're having a bad day, I said sorry to nix and i'll cut down the threads. calm down INH, as i said, I don't take your opinions into consideration. They're bullstuff.

News flash, you aren't, and next to nobody on this website thinks you're funny or cool, they're only doing it just to spite and troll you and or because they're problem users themselves.

[/quote]

Ok inh, you let it all out now..

News flash, you aren't, and next to nobody on this website thinks you're funny or cool, they're only doing it just to spite and troll you and or because they're problem users themselves.

oops i forgeted up a quote lol

Ok, i can clearly see you're having a bad day, calm down INH, as i said, I don't take your opinions into consideration. They're bullstuff.
Oh look more dismissive posting just to spite me and or because you think dismissing everything I say makes you seem cool or because it makes you right, when in actuality, it doesn't.

Also my "opinions" are legitimate criticisms about how abysmal your behavior is on this website. Openly dismissing them does not fix the problems what so ever, it just makes them worse and it makes you seem like a legitimate handicap or an idiotic troll.

Stop acting like a grade-a handicap and maybe stuff like this won't happen. Also I'm not mad at all, bringing that "calm down lol xdd" troll card up doesn't do anything.

I said sorry to nix and i'll cut down the threads.
Oh look you actually addressed someone's point, I must be dreaming