Author Topic: Buzzwaker!  (Read 84674 times)

damnit, I was going to do this.

I don't care if im liked or hated. I'm not here to make people laugh or cry. I just want to enjoy myself here, thats all.

LOL WHAT

because the entire forum including me loving hates your autistic ass
seriously, nobody likes you or the way you post, and you have proven time and time again that you're not going to change and you're just going to continue being one more autistic handicap this forum has to put up with, and honestly you're worse than loving tony in my opinion because at least i can find some smidgen of humor in things that he posts, meanwhile every loving time you slap that godforsaken post button all that comes out is some loving mush of social ineptitude or some loving holier than thou smug attitude where you think for some reason in your own little mash potato brain that you're some sort of good person who contributes to things, but newsflash: you're not, and any time you get called out on being some sort of peabrained limp richarded motherforgeter you do some of the worst loving ass covering I've ever seen and there's literally nothing we can do about it because sadly being a loving handicap isn't a bannable offense, and if we suddenly found out your hands got loving mauled off by the russian mafia for being a loving stuffstain of a human being, there would probably be a loving party
the only reason you will ever be liked around here is if you shape the forget up which we all know isn't going to loving happen, or man up and do the right thing and loving log off and don't come back, because I and many others are sick of your stuff
holy forget -100% chill

seriously, nobody likes you or the way you post, and you have proven time and time again that you're not going to change and you're just going to continue being one more autistic handicap this forum has to put up with, and honestly you're worse than loving tony in my opinion because at least i can find some smidgen of humor in things that he posts, meanwhile every loving time you slap that godforsaken post button all that comes out is some loving mush of social ineptitude or some loving holier than thou smug attitude where you think for some reason in your own little mash potato brain that you're some sort of good person who contributes to things, but newsflash: you're not, and any time you get called out on being some sort of peabrained limp richarded motherforgeter you do some of the worst loving ass covering I've ever seen and there's literally nothing we can do about it because sadly being a loving handicap isn't a bannable offense, and if we suddenly found out your hands got loving mauled off by the russian mafia for being a loving stuffstain of a human being, there would probably be a loving party
the only reason you will ever be liked around here is if you shape the forget up which we all know isn't going to loving happen, or man up and do the right thing and loving log off and don't come back, because I and many others are sick of your stuff
o n e s e n t e n c e

that doesn't prove anything at all.
Infact, it does, that ENTIRE post was just plain 100% smug, holier than thou bullstuff. Holy forget, you are dense.

I'm not here to make people laugh or cry. I just want to enjoy myself here, thats all.
How the forget are you enjoying yourself here when literally everyone here hates you? You're not an enjoyable person, and you're not getting any enjoyment here. The only way you could is if you were a troll.

n o c h i l l

How the forget are you enjoying yourself here when literally everyone here hates you? You're not an enjoyable person, and you're not getting any enjoyment here. The only way you could is if you were a troll.

some people have different ways of enjoyment

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 03:01:22 PM by Badspot »

loving hell his skull is as thick as his leg fat

You enjoy being hated by everyone?

That's pretty villainous right there, bub.

I know you love taking a drilldo to the ass

you just proved to be one of the biggest starfish that i have seen in my entire life

literally sadistic