Buzzwaker!

Author Topic: Buzzwaker!  (Read 83422 times)

I wasn't banned. unless hes going easy on me, i seriously wasn't banned.

i meant like 'prank' fake
badspot probably forgot to ban him.

If Buzzwaker was smart, he would have dissapeared for a few months and came back.

badspot probably forgot to ban him.

If Buzzwaker was smart, he would have dissapeared for a few months and came back.

And how is this any way helpful or smart.

And how is this any way helpful or smart.
because the entire forum including me loving hates your autistic ass
seriously, nobody likes you or the way you post, and you have proven time and time again that you're not going to change and you're just going to continue being one more autistic handicap this forum has to put up with, and honestly you're worse than loving tony in my opinion because at least i can find some smidgen of humor in things that he posts, meanwhile every loving time you slap that godforsaken post button all that comes out is some loving mush of social ineptitude or some loving holier than thou smug attitude where you think for some reason in your own little mash potato brain that you're some sort of good person who contributes to things, but newsflash: you're not, and any time you get called out on being some sort of peabrained limp richarded motherforgeter you do some of the worst loving ass covering I've ever seen and there's literally nothing we can do about it because sadly being a loving handicap isn't a bannable offense, and if we suddenly found out your hands got loving mauled off by the russian mafia for being a loving stuffstain of a human being, there would probably be a loving party
the only reason you will ever be liked around here is if you shape the forget up which we all know isn't going to loving happen, or man up and do the right thing and loving log off and don't come back, because I and many others are sick of your stuff

seriously, nobody likes you or the way you post, and you have proven time and time again that you're not going to change and you're just going to continue being one more autistic handicap this forum has to put up with, and honestly you're worse than loving tony in my opinion because at least i can find some smidgen of humor in things that he posts, meanwhile every loving time you slap that godforsaken post button all that comes out is some loving mush of social ineptitude or some loving holier than thou smug attitude where you think for some reason in your own little mash potato brain that you're some sort of good person who contributes to things, but newsflash: you're not, and any time you get called out on being some sort of peabrained limp richarded motherforgeter you do some of the worst loving ass covering I've ever seen and there's literally nothing we can do about it because sadly being a loving handicap isn't a bannable offense, and if we suddenly found out your hands got loving mauled off by the russian mafia for being a loving stuffstain of a human being, there would probably be a loving party
the only reason you will ever be liked around here is if you shape the forget up which we all know isn't going to loving happen, or man up and do the right thing and loving log off and don't come back, because I and many others are sick of your stuff

If this isn't the sentence that busts through Buzzwaker's thick skull, then I don't know what is.

If this isn't the sentence that busts through Buzzwaker's thick skull, then I don't know what is.
there's probably too many words in it for him lol

its a paragraph.

its a paragraph.
there are no periods in that wall of text so technically

ok. first of all I don't care what people think of me, you should know this by now. Im sorry for not soothing your pusillanimous individual about my ban, thats not my fault. Badspot forgot to ban me.

seriously, nobody likes you or the way you post, and you have proven time and time again that you're not going to change and you're just going to continue being one more autistic handicap this forum has to put up with, and honestly you're worse than loving tony in my opinion because at least i can find some smidgen of humor in things that he posts, meanwhile every loving time you slap that godforsaken post button all that comes out is some loving mush of social ineptitude or some loving holier than thou smug attitude where you think for some reason in your own little mash potato brain that you're some sort of good person who contributes to things, but newsflash: you're not, and any time you get called out on being some sort of peabrained limp richarded motherforgeter you do some of the worst loving ass covering I've ever seen and there's literally nothing we can do about it because sadly being a loving handicap isn't a bannable offense.

Don't know what to say to this, its pure flame. But atleast i'm not breaking the rules.

I don't care if im liked or hated. It doesn't cross my mind of what online persona i portray to the community, You obviously do, I don't look at reputations of myself and others around me, its handicapped. Im just a little shocked that I went for 2 days and come back to have people like you on my ass. And I'm still wondering why i'm not banned yet. It won't be permanent. Just for a week. I've been banned once, not three times, you clearly understand badspot can put as many "User was banned for this post" on a forumers post and only be banned once. depending if the posts are the reasons for the ban. I'm not here to make people laugh or cry. I just want to enjoy myself here, thats all.

w e w  l a d

some loving holier than thou smug attitude where you think for some reason in your own little mash potato brain that you're some sort of good person who contributes to things
I don't care if im liked or hated. It doesn't cross my mind of what online persona i portray to the community, You obviously do, I don't look at reputations of myself and others around me, its handicapped. Im just a little shocked that I went for 2 days and come back to have people like you on my ass. And I'm still wondering why i'm not banned yet. It won't be permanent. Just for a week. I've been banned once, not three times, you clearly understand badspot can put as many "User was banned for this post" on a forumers post and only be banned once. depending if the posts are the reasons for the ban. I'm not here to make people laugh or cry. I just want to enjoy myself here, thats all.
thanks for proving my point

thanks for proving my point

that doesn't prove anything at all.