Author Topic: Buzzwaker!  (Read 84675 times)

I've only been banned once. those 1st and the 2nd thread was my first ban.

The 3rd one was an edited ban messaged I hope
forget he is back

forget he is back

oh god, ive only been gone 2 days, is it like i cannot take a break from forums and have a life for 2 days? wat

oh god, ive only been gone 2 days, is it like i cannot take a break from forums and have a life for 2 days? wat
No, it's that we wanted you to take a permanent break.

what are you trying to say with this

what are you trying to say with this

Its not that i am "trying". this actually loving happened. I wasn't at my pc for two days because i went to another city. I was browsing forums on my phone, didn't post anything though, phone browsing is horrible

No, it's that we wanted you to take a permanent break.

not going to happen

Its not that i am "trying". this actually loving happened. I wasn't at my pc for two days because i went to another city. I was browsing forums on my phone, didn't post anything though, phone browsing is horrible
you have a heavy lack of typing skills and reading comprehension
i can't decipher what the forget you're trying to say with the post
it looks like you're acting as though we wanted you here or something? like GOSH CANT A DUDE TAKE A 2 DAY BREAK
take a longer one if you want because that's what we want

Badspot has forgotten to ban people before

and i guess i do too because i didn't mean to put 'typing skills' i meant the grammar thing but not grammar kind of
i hope someone understands

it looks like you're acting as though we wanted you here or something? like GOSH CANT A DUDE TAKE A 2 DAY BREAK
take a longer one if you want because that's what we want

But i'm only explaining to you where I was, because for some reason badspot did a cheecky troll and set a fake ban message.

not my fault.

since when did you need skills to string a loving sentence online.

Not really, I don't care if you want me here or not, you should see this by now lol.

buzzwaker you're more stubborn than a hemmorhoid

Someone should probably tell badspot he forgot to ban him

Someone should probably tell badspot he forgot to ban him
i messaged him asking if the ban was fake or forgotten and he hasn't gotten back to me just yet

i messaged him asking if the ban was fake or forgotten and he hasn't gotten back to me just yet
It definitely wasn't fake, it says it was edited by badspot

It definitely wasn't fake, it says it was edited by badspot
i meant like 'prank' fake