Author Topic: Buzzwaker!  (Read 84665 times)

What is this I don't even

jesus forget i mean i had a little faith in him that he was just a bit misunderstood or something but it's all gone now

a bumbling autist so humiliated all he can do is spew memes

R . i p

oh great more stupid logic

>talks about someones profile pic

> looses argument

what the forget

you snooze you loose

this kid is a loving goldmine lmaoo

Oh god, here we go again. We might have another kid who goes more nuclear than Chernobyl.

this is stupid. You're acting like a 10 year old here and then when we say "please stop" your only response is "thats subjective/im only doing it because you did it"

this is one of the worst excuses you could make for this type of posting pattern. I pray that your ban lasts more than 3 days.

atleast i dont ddos people for attention, perry if i was you, id stop hating, this argument has gone on too long now i just woke up and saw this stuff, lets pretend a tribal bus hit our houses and a triggered tank engine busted through aswell

so basically in that argument that rose showed us, i cant remember the reason why luthorious was arguing with me, neither can he, were buddies now, anyways cannon was in a skype call so i insisted him to add me, he called me a friend as soon as i joined and he had to kick me out the call because i was roasting him hard, since you cannot beat black people in insulting, they just shout monday after so when i left cannon started to insist on rose banning me, yet you can clearly see it was a 3-4v1 i think the other guy was neutral but er yea, so i started calling him a pusillanimous individual because he was crying to rose to ban me, rose did it anyways, then i was unbanned, then er, nothing else happened, but cannon is known for holding stupid grudges

nowhere near
Maybe approaching Lord Tony, but he isn't quite there yet, either.

Maybe approaching Lord Tony, but he isn't quite there yet, either.

Tony isn't annoying

Oh god, here we go again. We might have another kid who goes more nuclear than Chernobyl.

ill go double, i think i have a recorded call too if i can find it