Author Topic: Fujiwara Tofu Shop.  (Read 5153 times)

I don't usually build that much. This was quite an easy build.
Based off this image of the real location of the tofu shop. Sadly they tore it down a few years ago as they were redeveloping the area the alleged once stood.

Oh yeah, this is all 100% default bricks and so is the colourset.

Grab the download here.

- Reserved -
inb4initialD

Looks pretty nice and could be used for decorating "backgrounds" for (example) the town i built. But, i think buldings like this could be changed so they can have interiors.

Looks pretty nice and could be used for decorating "backgrounds" for (example) the town i built. But, i think buldings like this could be changed so they can have interiors.
feel free to edit it for whatever purpose you desire, just be sure to credit me :-)

Pretty nice! It'd look a bit closer if you made it a bit wider because it seems you had to skimp out on some detail due to size constraints. I don't quite recall how the building looks like the manga/anime though, but it looks cool regardless. Now all you have to do is build Akina Pass.

its cute and defaulty

im sure you can outfit the interior with something cute as well, with a bit of effort

its cute and defaulty

im sure you can outfit the interior with something cute as well, with a bit of effort
I might remake it as I originally built this as when I was waiting for my orthodontist appointment.

You could add the AE86 there in the screenshots for legitness

You could add the AE86 there in the screenshots for legitness

i luv initial d, nice work