Poll

What should the second fast food joint be? (Make suggestions if you want)

Carl's Jr
0 (0%)
Wendy's
1 (3.4%)
Culver's
2 (6.9%)
Five Guys
2 (6.9%)
Burger King
5 (17.2%)
In n Out
4 (13.8%)
Taco Bell
7 (24.1%)
Chipotle
1 (3.4%)
Starbucks
6 (20.7%)
Tim Hortons
1 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: -New McDonald's (+New Poll) (PG 4) Copper Canyon (11/4/2016)  (Read 16168 times)

loving amazing. looks like something straight out of dark rp

The old one was just too big.  I decided to build a new one and it's so much smaller but I love it so much more.  The exterior is almost done, I just gotta do the drive thru windows and the outdoor menu, then the interior.

This building is actually inspired by the one in Sedona, Arizona.

The space the old building was took up so much space, and this new one takes up about half including the parking lots and everything.  I will have the room to build another fast food joint "next door", I will set up a poll with choices.  Feel free to make a suggestion that I will add to the poll.

chicken nugget x9 + fries pls Sir

I prefer Tim Hortons.

Also every McDonalds looks like that. Just saying.

It is also perfect in my opinion. If i would be SUPER brown town about it i would say that the golden arches should be on red signs.

If i would be SUPER brown town about it i would say that the golden arches should be on red signs.
Yeah, probably should be if you want it to be seen easily from afar, due to the Rule of Tincture.

Looks like Taco Bell is in high demand.

Should make one of those joints where it's a KFC and a Taco Bell in the same building.

Should make one of those joints where it's a KFC and a Taco Bell in the same building.
Like this?

man, you nailed the look of a california mall

Poll locked, winner is Taco Bell.
I'll build a small Starbucks kiosk inside the Safeway, like in the Safeway near my house.

Like this?

Holy stuff dude! That looks like real life, Way to go on the graphics and detail.

No but really, I really love your builds!