-New McDonald's (+New Poll) (PG 4) Copper Canyon (11/4/2016)

Poll

What should the second fast food joint be? (Make suggestions if you want)

Carl's Jr
0 (0%)
Wendy's
1 (3.4%)
Culver's
2 (6.9%)
Five Guys
2 (6.9%)
Burger King
5 (17.2%)
In n Out
4 (13.8%)
Taco Bell
7 (24.1%)
Chipotle
1 (3.4%)
Starbucks
6 (20.7%)
Tim Hortons
1 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: -New McDonald's (+New Poll) (PG 4) Copper Canyon (11/4/2016)  (Read 16181 times)

Okay, since I cancelled Rockwell V2 from brick count issues, I still had no desert town.  Here are the other ones I made and their demises:

Monte Grande- High brick count crashed people, even crashed me and I have a high end PC

Rockwell (ORIGINAL)- Run-time error raped it mid-save.  I'd still be working on it if that hadn't happened, and Rockwell V2 and Copper Canyon would not exist.

Rockwell V2- Brick count got so high from the progress that was made.

The reason why I started a NEW town is because the other desert cities I created were abandoned due to technical issues, I didn't abandon them because I "felt like it" or whatever.

ANYWAY, NOW TO THE NEW CITY!
What I have now:

Circle Kek -NEW BUILDING/INTERIOR-

Dairy Queen -NEW BUILDING/INTERIOR-

Longhorn Steakhouse -OLD BUILDING (saved it as a dup before the Rockwell(ORIGINAL) save file got raped)/NEW INTERIOR-

SHOPPING COMPLEX INCLUDES:  Safeway Grocery, Verizon, Subway, Wells Fargo

McDonald's- NEW BUILDING/INTERIOR WIP

Neighborhoods:  2 models, 3 homes, one move in ready, two WIP.
Apartment complex coming soon.  All single family homes were referenced off of Meritage Homes, in Phoenix.

On to the pictures now, and there's quite a few of them.

These are the model homes if you didn't know ^^^

Full size pictures from update: 11/1/2016
http://imgur.com/a/GUgtu

I will post more when more is made.

Coming soon!

All homes referenced from Meritage Homes, in Phoenix.  I take no credit for their amazing designs.
Website: https://www.meritagehomes.com/search/phoenix-az/#.WBiPoiQ5Yr8

Any homes you wish to see in particular from their website (PHOENIX)?  Post the image of the home(s) below!

Is this even Blockland anymore?

That's all for now, Ciao!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 03:42:41 PM by Brickitect »

Give up. Start over. Bc already reached.

DQ and Safe Way is copyrighted :/ Reported

Such amazing town should be default build, sadly there should be lots of custom brickpacks which is as i guess should be default too. D:

Looks Fantastic, 10\10 build limits.

daaaamn that's more like it, I was starting to get disillusioned on the quality of builds in the gallery as of late. that's some high quality stuff my dude.

Being a native of Phoenix it reminds me of home. Well done, man.

Being a native of Phoenix it reminds me of home. Well done, man.

what the heck

I never see you here anymore

circle kek has some beautiful signage

very good, gotta do a family rp in it and get 99 players to join, would be great

wow haha these gave me a flashback to a park i used to forget around in with friends back in the queen creek / copper basin area. that's crazy how your builds can do that

wow haha these gave me a flashback to a park i used to forget around in with friends back in the queen creek / copper basin area. that's crazy how your builds can do that
Really? Wow.