Poll

What should the second fast food joint be? (Make suggestions if you want)

Carl's Jr
0 (0%)
Wendy's
1 (3.4%)
Culver's
2 (6.9%)
Five Guys
2 (6.9%)
Burger King
5 (17.2%)
In n Out
4 (13.8%)
Taco Bell
7 (24.1%)
Chipotle
1 (3.4%)
Starbucks
6 (20.7%)
Tim Hortons
1 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: -New McDonald's (+New Poll) (PG 4) Copper Canyon (11/4/2016)  (Read 16192 times)

how do you build this stuff so quickly

I haven't worked on anything too much since I last updated the topic but I'll continue work soon.

those shaders are loving me up this build is great

Remind me what you did?
Hey Brickitect, how did you get this beautiful shader effect ???

Hey Brickitect, how did you get this beautiful shader effect ???

reshade

I have added quite a bit, I'll update the topic soon.

Awesome! When's the download coming? :)

Major update coming later tonight!

Have this picture in the meantime~

This went up a bit later than I wanted it to, I apologize.

WIP Verizon store

Second apartment building

I replaced the second model home with this one, it was just too big.  WIP

This adobe and many others to come are actually from Santa Fe, I thought they were really nice so I made them anyway so forget it.

I know it's late, I'm sorry.  Real life things came up and I just now got the chance to do it at like fuggin midnight.

Also, I was super tired when I made this post so it'll be lazy but whatever who cares

This was the main reason why it took me so long to actually get an update out:
I was going to get pictures of a real christmas tree lot to reference, and I took my bike.  On the way back a dust storm took me by surprise and then it started pouring, but I got into a Walgreens before the rain came down.  The dust storm hit me so hard from the side I almost got knocked off my bike.

I swear I caught something in the dust, cause for the next week or two weeks (I don't loving know I completely lost track of time for god knows how long) I had major asthma problems (I have asthma).  I could hardly breathe at all, but it hurt so much when I tried to breathe at all.  During this time I tried to play blockland to distract me cause I was in so much pain.  I rebuilt the second model home while I did this.

Then I got to the point where it got so bad I was considering to go to the emergency room.  But I just wanted it to end so badly, so I also considered to just let myself suffocate because I couldn't take it any more...but a major surprise happened.  A close friend I knew over the internet that means a lot to me contacted me just as I was considering to let myself die, and he told me he was on a road trip to Kentuky.  He was going to be passing through Phoenix, he told me.  I wanted to meet this person irl so badly and I finally had the chance to do so.  As a result, I had the motivation to push through what felt like physical hell and got my breathing under control to postpone my hospital visit in order to meet this person.

The next morning comes, lots of hugs from meeting my friend helped me so much mentally, then mom took me to an urgent care place.  The building was new and modern looking but the doctors barely touched me and just gave me pills.  Don't get me wrong, the pills helped me....until they ran out.

This is where it gets funny: mom took me to a different urgent care place much closer to home, but this place was ghetto.  The smell of cigarettes greeted me the second I walked inside.  I waited for two hours cause there was so many people, but I had some caffine to help. (caffine helps my asthma somehow, but I had to have a lot of it to not die)  I finally get taken in, and they actually examined me and gave me the medications I needed.  The loving crowded ghetto urgent care place treated me a lot better than the brand new urgent care, which is strange, but whatever.

Now that I'm recovering and I am feeling better, and I will pump out more stuff soon.

Wow, you did not need to explain your situation to us, but thanks.
Everything looks amazing and hope you feel better now.

Wow, you did not need to explain your situation to us, but thanks.
Everything looks amazing and hope you feel better now.
#blogland