Author Topic: Need some metals that dont corrode but conduct electricity  (Read 4484 times)

um
energy = light = heat
also this probably isnt an experiment of "Make Wire Go In Water But Make Water Not Go"
its probably just "Will Unprotected Wire Make Both Water And Wire Go?"
and you just respond with "Yes Unprotected Wire Like Aluminum Or Bronze Or Other Wire Make Water Go"
unless the goal is to make wire go without water going but needing specific wire-to-go and if that wire goes AND the water goes then its a failed test but it needs to be unprotected wire to go aswell in water but without making the water go is loving handicapped

make your text legible and i'll respond

make your text legible and i'll respond
the spice water must flow

where did espio say this
no where

i just felt like making a movie reference

um
energy = light = heat
also this probably isnt an experiment of "Make Wire Go In Water But Make Water Not Go"
its probably just "Will Unprotected Wire Make Both Water And Wire Go?"
and you just respond with "Yes Unprotected Wire Like Aluminum Or Bronze Or Other Wire Make Water Go"
unless the goal is to make wire go without water going but needing specific wire-to-go and if that wire goes AND the water goes then its a failed test but it needs to be unprotected wire to go aswell in water but without making the water go is loving handicapped
what are you trying to get across with this post

Pure water itself actually isn't conductive, but the minerals that may be in it are. If you use pure water (somehow) then insulation won't be a problem but I assume you might not have access to any.

Pure water itself actually isn't conductive, but the minerals that may be in it are. If you use pure water (somehow) then insulation won't be a problem but I assume you might not have access to any.

he said distilled water isn't allowed

distillation obviously isnt the only method but i think it's the only source of pure water that op would have access to

he said distilled water isn't allowed

distillation obviously isnt the only method but i think it's the only source of pure water that op would have access to

My bad.

My bad.

i myself initially suggested it but i edited it out when i realized esp said no distilled water since his teacher's an starfish
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 04:04:38 PM by Juncoph »

loving
again, if you need to make the wires go WITHOUT water going then its stupid because usually wire (maybe protected go or no) going while in water makes the water go too
is that so hard to understand?

loving
again, if you need to make the wires go WITHOUT water going then its stupid because usually wire (maybe protected go or no) going while in water makes the water go too
maybe elaborate on what go actually meant for a start because you're using it everywhere

loving
Wtf does "go" mean
Maybe if you actually put together a sentence without replacing every verb with "go"