Why do the predators on Dateline NBC get arrested

Author Topic: Why do the predators on Dateline NBC get arrested  (Read 6701 times)

tony would throw a hissy fit in court after he tried to bone a 13 year old
would not be surprising, considering his inclination to have "love" in his car in kindergarten parking lots

would not be surprising, considering his inclination to have "love" in his car in kindergarten parking lots

"It's ok, pregnancy is just a chemical reaction"

He did have a gf but I'm guessing they broke up because he hasnt been gloating about banging that troll in public restrooms for a while
She broke up with him because he has no understanding of emotions, and for ages he was moaning that she was out having a love life.

Yeah at 2am.

I'm sure there are kindergarten kids around at that time in the parking lot.

It's no different from a walmart parking lot at 2am.

How many unattended children from a kindergarten do you know just hanging around by themselves in a dark parking lot at 2am?

Anyone?

How many unattended children from a kindergarten do you know just hanging around by themselves in a dark parking lot at 2am?

Anyone?
Well you were there sooooo. At least one.

Some people actually got off with  no charges because the judge ruled dateline as entrapment.

are you defending child enthusiasts, you child enthusiast?

are you defending child enthusiasts, you child enthusiast?

I'm defending entrapment because it's bullstuff.

If its bullstuff why are you defending it :cookieMonster:

it's not entrapment if they're effortfully looking for 13 year olds to bang

What if the so called predator knew the whole operation was a sting and the person playing the 13 year old was actually 24 so in reality he was just trying to bang a 24 year old

What if the so called predator knew the whole operation was a sting and the person playing the 13 year old was actually 24 so in reality he was just trying to bang a 24 year old

If they could prove it, they wouldn't have committed a crime.

If they could prove it, they wouldn't have committed a crime.
and they get to be on TV so it's a win win really