Author Topic: So is v10 just going to be Gmod with legos?  (Read 5146 times)

After seing the two v9 videos on youtube, I don't think we are so far from being a Gmod clone. (Yes, I know v9 is next to be realeased. Just looking into the distant future.)

? We have no physics.... thats the key to Gmod. I don't find is even close to Gmod

We have physics, just not good ones. Push a ball off of the bedroom shelf. It falls. That's gravity. Which has something to do with physics. And maybe v10 will have good physics.

(BTW, is it just me, or is this the first v10 topic ever made?)

We have physics, just not good ones. Push a ball off of the bedroom shelf. It falls. That's gravity. Which has something to do with physics. And maybe v10 will have good physics.

(BTW, is it just me, or is this the first v10 topic ever made?)

Physics and gravity are two different things when it comes to game engines.

Gravity = you go splat wen you hit the ground.
Physics = Valve's obsession with see-saw puzzles

V10? Has V9 came  out for you already?

V9 is out for no one, he just wants V10 to be gmod so he wont have to buy gmod.

Ever since I got the PS3 I found out how pathetic Blocklands physics where, fun game or not.
Anyway physic=engine changes, engine changes=expensive.
We are far from Gmod and if we ever even get close this game would have to get about a million players so Badspot is so loving rich he could afford an engine as good as the PS3, probably not either way.

Physics = Valve's obsession with see-saw puzzles
YAY! See-saw puzzles!

V10? Has V9 came  out for you already?
Nope, like Rky said

That would be funny if it were a little closer to Gmod xD

Badspot

• Administrator
Ever since I got the PS3 I found out how pathetic Blocklands physics where, fun game or not.
We are far from Gmod and if we ever even get close this game would have to get about a million players so Badspot is so pandaing rich he could afford an engine as good as the PS3, probably not either way.

What.

We are far from Gmod and if we ever even get close this game would have to get about a million players so Badspot is so pandaing rich he could afford an engine as good as the PS3, probably not either way.

What.
I agree..WHAT THE DUCK?

Sony is a complete whore.  They stole a font from another one of their products (Spider-Man) to advertise the PS3.  If that was the only thing I had against Sony, that'd be enough.

Sony is a complete whore.  They stole a font from another one of their products (Spider-Man) to advertise the PS3.  If that was the only thing I had against Sony, that'd be enough.
Odd reason there Trader, Sony used the text from THEIR OWN product for the PS3's font, it's their product, i don't see why that is a reason it have something against sony :/

I still don't care for Sony.

The PS3 has an engine?