Blockland Campaign: The Gold Brick (Gamemode World 1 Released!)

Author Topic: Blockland Campaign: The Gold Brick (Gamemode World 1 Released!)  (Read 19938 times)

I have an idea for the campaign story.

Maybe incorporate the tutorial?

Put The Docter's Self Delete by stab in there somewhere.

Make Madman Final Boss
Final boss has already been decided.
I have an idea for the campaign story.
Rough idea of story has been made, but I'd love to hear your thoughts and maybe incorporate some stuff from yours?
Maybe incorporate the tutorial?
Did not think about that, thanks!
Put The Docter's Self Delete by stab in there somewhere.
Not quite sure what this reference is...

OT:
More work on three new areas, one finished, going to finish up this 'world' pretty soon, probably by end of week? Should have about 8 areas total. A lot of story work and bot testing also done.

So here is the story.

"A long time ago, the golden brick fell from the heaveans, scattered across blockland, as the families of powerfull blocklanders used the fragments of the golden brick for power... After some time, an evil cult was founded who's goal was to combine the fragments to make the golden brick to achive power called, "Over heaven", but thankfully badspod banned them for stuffposting... or did he ?...
In the present day, an huge even started across the entierty of blockland called, "The ultimatum". The ultimatum was a blockland wide race that gathered all the blockheads across the blockland community, including you _________ who is an (Ex)member of the _____ family which had the fragment of the golden brick... Untill you stole it... You partner up with _________ to travell across blockland, fighting other racers.. But... you will find a dark secret about the race's true purpose..."

So watcha think ?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 11:29:08 AM by cromartini »

ya definitely do bosses after each world.
suggestions in order of priority:
-Betelgeuse
-Badspot
-Kompressor

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=197649.0

Oh, well I'm kind of looking for suggestions as to the nicer side of Blockland, the positives and major events.

Snip

Cool! A lot of the ideas I've already got in place are very similar to these, I'll try to use some of this. Thanks!

ya definitely do bosses after each world.
suggestions in order of priority:
-Betelgeuse
-Badspot
-Kompressor

One of those will be a boss ;)
Have 6 bosses planned as well as a couple minibosses.

OT:
Have no screenshots of newly completed areas as I've decided to make certain ones longer than originally planned or I'm just lazy.
Although 4 areas are done with 2 on the way, offering about 25 minutes of playtime, so I'm happy with that.

Add me as a mini-boss
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 08:09:21 PM by cooolguy32 »

rail-shooter section

also
:Ugly behemoth found dead in house. Science has yet to identify species:
(from the "Self Delete by stab") thing. Make it a newspaper just lying around somewhere as an easter egg.

EDIT: looking at the "Self Delete by stab" thing more, he looks a lot like a kid I know that I just bought Blockland for. However it's from 2012, so probably not the same kid.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 12:51:28 PM by SuperSuit12 »

add a boat
Boat.

quicktime events
?
Add me as a mini-boss
Maybe.
add me lol

this looks cool
Any specific lines or role?
rail-shooter section
Maybe.

OT:
Finished a big area and finally started work on a city area. I need a ton of suggestions for people and references to Blockland right about now. Have about 4 areas after I finish the city to do for this world.

Also, would people be interested in me releasing a bit of this when the first world is finished for testing purposes and such?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 09:34:00 AM by Blockhead31735 »