Author Topic: Blockland Campaign: The Gold Brick (Gamemode World 1 Released!)  (Read 19968 times)

Add me as a vendor, and by vendor, i mean multiple brand vending machines that have my conciusness, with the master vending machine having my brain in it.

Add me as some moron poking a bomb. Like a background character. My line would be "pokey poke". I'll send avatar screen in a second.

nominate myself for bread puns

i go by default avatar usually. if you want to differentiate me put the glasses geek face on instead of the default face

Currently working on a level saving and loading system. Will add everyone who has posted as NPC. Cromartini and Pastrey, can I get avatars specifically? Same with Bushido.

When i meant vending machines, i meant my character is just a legal vending machine that is sold world/server wide. The vending machines have the pallet simmiliar to my character.

Added both of you. Thanks.

Not gonna be able to post today. Only have like 5 min to gather all add ons and post. Will definitely put up download tomorrow.

Finished World 1 of the Campaign! There are 8 areas, offering about 20 minutes of playtime, more or less depending on how thorough you are.

Download World 1

-Default Add-ons
-Modter pack
-Siba's Modter Pack
-BlackDragon's Brickpack
-Pole Bricks
-Zone Bricks
-Zone Events
-Variable Events
-Item Saving
-Trueno's Colorset
-Boss Players
-VHP Players
--Setplayertransform Event

To play, simply load up the build, start a minigame, disable painting, wrenching, building, fall damage, and brick damage. Remove all tools, do a /clearbots, and you're good to start.

Tell me what you think, and please report any errors!

Gonna begin work on World 2, Pirate World, right now. Gonna need more npcs there, please! Thanks to everyone who has helped out and gave support!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 03:32:37 PM by Blockhead31735 »

Put me but in another position doing something LEWD!

If you need more plot ideas, just PM me.
Ok ?

name: quackula

line: bummer!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 03:27:01 AM by SBG »

Still making maps I see. Keep it up.

LEWD

Like?

If you need more plot ideas, just PM me.
Ok ?

Will need ideas in future definitely, have a rough plan but not sure how gonna connect it after like World Three.

Will add.

Still making maps I see. Keep it up.

Yup ;)

Caught mistake earlier but could not get on until now. Forgot to mention also requires:

Trueno's Colorset
Boss Players
VHP Players

If you've already played should not have affected it that much, apologize for that though.

illiterate pirate vendor
hes located in the pirate world (obviously) and you have to do a side-quest where you find his hat before he sells his wares to you. his wares are random and he essentially sells everything just in small capacities.
lines; probably gibberish but not spammy gibberish more like drunken banter
location; probably in the first area of the pirate world, somewhere near a tavern possibly or just on the street.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 05:20:05 AM by Whackin »

Will definitely add. Gonna restrict players from buying armor and stuff like that until they find hat. Thanks!
Would anyone else like to be an NPC in Pirate World? That'd help out a ton.

OT:
Begun work on Pirate World, first area of Port 28000 (town for Pirate World) and the area that follows it.

Blue plates aren't gonna be there when done.