Author Topic: Night Discussion Topic  (Read 39953 times)

I have one thing to say, Eon.
Why was I not included as the list of people even though I did say alot of stuff in the thread when the drama was going on?
1. why did you double-post
2. because i never see you actually stuffting up the night discussion topic with unfunny memes or "Ar PEE" like p much everybody on the OP
the night discussion topic was always a place to relax and have a few fun jokes, stuffposts, and random discussions and i'm not sure why after almost 700 pages it has just become a problem to you
it was, but a majority of the posts are you friends "Ar PEEing" and making bad memes/stuffposts, if you check the first pages of the discussion topic and compare them to the last, it changes for the worse real bad because of you and others

and even if the night discussion topic is truely based around "jokes" (yours aren't funny) and stuffposts it's still drama-able cause it's literally a thread where dumbasses get a free pass to spam.

who is she then
i meant Rockinboy2000  not rockboy because i respect you

how and why
there aren't any bronies on the blf anymore anyway

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
chamelibronies

chamelibronies
even in a drama about you, you continue to prove the op's point that you're unfunny and stuffpost way too much lol

ok i admit it has gotten out of hand lately and i realize that now, and i don't agree with all the posts that happen in there and i usually tell them to stop but i may forget sometimes
the main reason i even do the parrot grass stuff is because nobody seemed to mind and everyone seemed to be fine with it and encourage and like it so i kept it going since not too much else was happening but i did sometimes take it too far

i'm sorry and i'll definitely tone it down since now i realize that people were annoyed with it

but honestly though the amount of drama that happened from this is ridiculous and shouldn't have gone as far as it did

even in a drama about you, you continue to prove the op's point that you're unfunny and stuffpost way too much lol
well, if you want me to actually act serious about this, then, here we go.
Eon, untie your loving panties and realize something. Just because a couple people decide to make a couple pointless, albeit harmless posts on an internet forum, doesn't mean you have the right to do this kind of stuff. You appear to just be overly mad because 3 people aren't "discussing". Well, why haven't you been like that for the last 700 pages? And why of all people are you yelling at Seth of all people? If you were to open your eyes, you would realize that he was trying to STOP all this from happening, even resorting to locking the thread, and you're like "no he fuel de fire!1"
ya happy?

Eon, untie your loving panties and realize something. Just because a couple people decide to make a couple pointless, albeit harmless posts on an internet forum, doesn't mean you have the right to do this kind of stuff. You appear to just be overly mad because 3 people aren't "discussing". Well, why haven't you been like that for the last 700 pages? And why of all people are you yelling at Seth of all people? If you were to open your eyes, you would realize that he was trying to STOP all this from happening, even resorting to locking the thread, and you're like "no he fuel de fire!1"
ya happy?
no

ya happy?
no not happy because all of your points are handicapped and are desperate attempts to justify hundreds of pages of stuffposting
"albeit harmless" you're still spamming the stuff out a thread that used to have substance with your unfunny trash there's like no excuse lol

why i haven't made this for 700 pages is barely a point, i've been on and off on dramas about you and various users in the topic but this night the way you dumbasses acted really just made my mind, i try to stay out of making dramas but this is really bad

i'm yelling at seth because he isn't actually trying to stop this but rather he's been fueling it as evidenced in op and has done nothing to kick autismos like you or fox out of the thread

it was, but a majority of the posts are you friends "Ar PEEing" and making bad memes/stuffposts, if you check the first pages of the discussion topic and compare them to the last, it changes for the worse real bad because of you and others

and even if the night discussion topic is truely based around "jokes" (yours aren't funny) and stuffposts it's still drama-able cause it's literally a thread where dumbasses get a free pass to spam.
i'm still not seeing why this is a bad thing. you remember the dude who made a drama on a user who made a five nights at freddy's server? i feel like this drama is similar to that one in that you're just drama-ing something that you don't like. do you think the blockland forums should uphold some standard of post quality or something? also jokes are subjective (and yours are objectively unfunny i can see it coming from a mile away)

i see that you've left out toxicology despite that fact that he was doing an incredible amount of what you despise. is there any reason why?

don't apologize dude

i'm yelling at seth because he isn't actually trying to stop this
are you loving blind