Author Topic: My facebook filled of SJW friends are revealing how scared they are now.  (Read 1914 times)

GET OFF OF FACEBOOK!  if they're scaring you so much. why are you on it to be with.

The Usa Just Literally Elected Literally Orange Riddler Like Literally Im so loving Scared theyre gonna send Death squads to Kill all the Minority Groups ever im Terrified

Shes right, your a white male. All you care about is haircuts and gets pissed at others with insane agression, you just dont understand. Your privillage hasnt been checked you idiot.
Now if your were one of the following:
Not white
Non male
Gay
I'd be happy to accept your opinion.
Hillary FTW.
im joking, im actually happy Annoying Orange won.

god damn no wonder tony cant get any pusillanimous individual he acts like a damn clown on FACEBOOK of all places
Uh, is Tony the one who posted that? Doesn't seem like him.

Uh, is Tony the one who posted that? Doesn't seem like him.

pretty sure kimon's brain is still going mach 50 and having 10 strokes a second so i wouldn't expect anything coherent for a couple days

pretty sure kimon's brain is still going mach 50 and having 10 strokes a second so i wouldn't expect anything coherent for a couple days
Wait, who's Kimon?

Wait, who's Kimon?

poliwhirl is kimon

you remember kimon right?

poliwhirl is kimon

you remember kimon right?
Kinda, just didn't know his alt.

convinced kimon has autism

I'm honestly curious as to why you have SJWs as friends

you're a WHITE MALE TONY

god damn no wonder tony cant get any pusillanimous individual he acts like a damn clown on FACEBOOK of all places

Wow you really do have poor reading comprehension don't you?