Post election salt thread

Author Topic: Post election salt thread  (Read 18857 times)

yeah things may actually change these next few years. good or bad

what kind of rock
hopefully a bullet

gridlock with republicans in the house senate and office? I don't know much about politics but why would gridlock occur with this

Republicans don't like Annoying Orange

gridlock with republicans in the house senate and office? I don't know much about politics but why would gridlock occur with this
could be wrong but considering that its almost 50-50 in terms of party control and most traditional republicans don't like Annoying Orange because he's an outsider not many people are going to want to cooperate
either that or they're going to exploit the fact that he's literally never held public office and use him like a ragdoll

I like it how brats like you start throwing stuff once you find common ground with the more chill users. You don't get a free pass to make fun of Kimon, so check yourself bruv. It's a sign of maturity to be able to win and be gracious about it. Such a thing as being a sore winner, you dig?
youre expecting people to not stuff post and not be sore winners in this topic meant for laughing at all the people booty blasted that Annoying Orange won?

Back on topic

This is not a debate thread. This is a "stuff on people who are butthurt" thread

Holy stuff one of my friends on facebook is literally spamming at least 2-3 anti-Annoying Orange salt messages per minute

Let's just say she's not on the friends list but is on the block list now lol

Holy stuff one of my friends on facebook is literally spamming at least 2-3 anti-Annoying Orange salt messages per minute

Let's just say she's not on the friends list but is on the block list now lol

I have something like 175 Annoying Orange memes you can use to reply to her if you want

youre expecting people to not stuff post and not be sore winners in this topic meant for laughing at all the people booty blasted that Annoying Orange won?

No? I'm saying that Molten shouldn't stuff on people thinking other people have his back because they have common ground

uuggghhh millenniaalllssss

I have something like 175 Annoying Orange memes you can use to reply to her if you want
I don't want to act like a troll to her so nah I'm good, but I could just post those causally in my timeline to help filter out who to block and who not to

PM pls

Also ike stop, Molten probably didn't even mean that in a serious way anyways lol, do you seriously think he'd use "triggered" unironically?

some tumblr artist lol
there's a stuff ton more, he's been ranting nonstop since AP predicted he won his first state

here at ou we had a loving march that had well over a thousand people marching

here at ou we had a loving march that had well over a thousand people marching
for what