Author Topic: [HAT] MAGA - Make America Great Again!  (Read 5956 times)

MAGA
Make america great again.

Type /maga to wear.

Download

obligatory alternate version for libtards like me

here you go

Drumpf
Version 1

Type /drumpf to equip

SFUpdater
Client_SFUpdater.zip

Download

Swololol.com
129kb

its ironic because you aren't very conservative using that many faces for the letters

also you need some smooth shading on the top front of the hat so that those triangles aren't showing

Why don't both hats just use a 512x512 UV mapped texture to save on polygons?

And why don't both hats use more smoothing and shave sharp edges for edges that are actually sharp? Blockland's accessories use specific amounts of smoothing, the entire model doesn't need to be flatshaded and it looks horrible on rounded objects

And why don't both hats use more smoothing and shave sharp edges for edges that are actually sharp? Blockland's accessories use specific amounts of smoothing, the entire model doesn't need to be flatshaded and it looks horrible on rounded objects

Because most people don't have download textures enabled and then it would be just a red hat
my hat is 4 sided and by design i left it with sharp edges
this looks fine when you are dealing with 4 sided faces but once you bend those 4 sided faces the triangles that compose them become visible and smooth shading becomes a must

A great example of not needing smoothing while maintaining elegant design

Because most people don't have download textures enabled and then it would be just a red hat
Even though decals don't work, can't people still use the 'DecalData' datablock to force people to download a specific texture? The pill item did that

Even though decals don't work, can't people still use the 'DecalData' datablock to force people to download a specific texture? The pill item did that
that got removed

texture downloads are enabled by default so I'd imagine everyone does download them

texture downloads are enabled by default so I'd imagine everyone does download them
this, when i first got bl it took me forever to realzie i could turn them off so i had them on for the longest time :P

its ironic because you aren't very conservative using that many faces for the letters

Am I the only one here who noticed that Swollow made a pun?

i don't know i mean that bold font looks mad suspicious though

i don't know i mean that bold font looks mad suspicious though
Nah, i think she just accidentally highlighted a random word and mistakenly pressed the button for bold tags

That was never a thing. It's just an outdated way to add a custom texture to the file manifest that you want to use later.

Jokes on you Annoying Orange isn't a conservative