Snapchat introduced their Spectacles today...

Author Topic: Snapchat introduced their Spectacles today...  (Read 1248 times)

They're glasses that record stuff and save it to your Snapchat Memories. Only place youy could get them was at this kiosk somewhere that was selling them for $130. They're going for many, many times that on Ebay because of they're exclusitivity. IDK, they're kinda cool but not worth $130 IMO. I probably wouldn't wear them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w6FoOLN8XU

i don't even use the snapchat memories stuff lol

what the forget is that

i hate how concerts and events are pocked full of people holding their stuffty rectangles in the air trying to get crappy footage
and then you have selfie sticks
and stuff like this

people are living life through a camera lens and not enjoying the experience for themselves
it's a weird narcissistic, ego gratification thing.  

just as bad as people that take pictures of every restaurant meal

i hate how concerts and events are pocked full of people holding their stuffty rectangles in the air trying to get crappy footage
and stuff like this

people are living life through a camera lens and not enjoying the experience for themselves

just as bad as people that take pictures of every meal at every restaurant

well, that and the fact that you don't know if you're being recorded or not. The thing about these is that you'll at least be seeing something with your own eyes while a camera is pointed at it at the same time, instead of looking at the thing through a viewfinder.

and stuff like this

idk i like to do it and then save the clips or pictures so that i can look back on them later and think back on the memories. like when i put effort into taking really nice photographs when i was on my school's east coast trip on the summer. they're pretty photographs and they bring back memories of what that trip was like. but maybe that's just me

and stuff like this

I'm kinda like this. Like sure, if I'm just riding in a car or sitting somewhere doing nothing, I might use snapchat a lot, or take pictures. But when I'm out doing something, I prefer to just live in the moment. Because chances I'm never actually going to go back and look at the pictures I would take.

They should just allow recording without having to hold down the button.

cant wait to record some POV shots

would be cool if it had a broader usage. i could really dig the concept of GoPro sunglasses that send photos/videos to your camera roll or something.

cant wait to record some POV shots
this is exactly what I meant the other day, as facetious as it may have seemed. Self Delete is something you claim to take very seriously, but murdering innocent people? eh, just another day in the park

this is exactly what I meant the other day, as facetious as it may have seemed. Self Delete is something you claim to take very seriously, but murdering innocent people? eh, just another day in the park
you're 100% right

you're 100% right
What if ur friend who Self Deleted was murdered instead, would you just laugh it off

What if ur friend who Self Deleted was murdered instead, would you just laugh it off
yeah, he was probably gay anyway, he would've deserved it