Author Topic: [Weapon] SVT-40 Semi-Automatic Rifle  (Read 3680 times)

I felt like making another Russian WW2 Gun

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0k75lv2snnoemr4/Weapon_SVT40.zip?dl=0

Note: the gif below is played at half the speed to avoid further confusion.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 02:57:24 PM by Wrongbear »

damn these weapons are cool, nice job

edit: please change the mountpoint to somewhere higher, it feels like i'm hipfiring a sawed off shotgun
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 02:54:54 PM by Metario »

nice firing anim but i thought the kickback from firing would be up not down. then again some guns do have downward kickbacks, but whatever

Them's some slow-ass bullets.

nice firing anim but i thought the kickback from firing would be up not down. then again some guns do have downward kickbacks, but whatever

The animation is actually upward but the weapon has to use one of the default animations in order to work, (Which in this case is the plant brick animation) so it kind of goes down but the gif is actually slowed down so in game the downward kick is hardly noticeable.

couldn't you use the animation for raising a brick instead?

couldn't you use the animation for raising a brick instead?

Using the raise brick animation is a bad idea, it makes your gun go up way too far and its what the default weapons use.

Using the raise brick animation is a bad idea, it makes your gun go up way too far and its what the default weapons use.
actually its not what they use - default gun uses recoil1 and 2 (for akimbo). you can make it less extreme by playing root on the same thread slot in 50 ms after playing shiftup

Make a megathread so we can get all of your weapons.

great weapon but its huge

« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 07:37:48 AM by Wrongbear »

Use Root instead of Plant. Nice rifle!