Donald Annoying Orange "Protests" 2016

Poll

Should these people just

go home
carry on
just get out (go to canada)

Author Topic: Donald Annoying Orange "Protests" 2016  (Read 18746 times)

-whoops i can't read lol-

I already said it unlikely it'll happen so you really don't need to point that out again

i really doubt 20 electors will go back on their word and considering some states (in red) have laws against that it makes it even more unlikely
"Against it" in this case doesn't mean outright forbid it, they just have penalties for it. I can't seem to find any information as to what the penalties are, however
Minnesota and Michigan will void your vote, but those are the only states I can find that outright ban it

Are we also forgetting that she loving conceded?

deleting emails

She wasn't even good at that, they found most of them. They even found the software she used to do it.

name one thing hillary is good at.

Her campaign would tell you she's great at being a woman.

I've been vigorously protesting the election since the 8th because I am severely disappointed with the outcome and I feel as though my vote has not been represented; I have seen the error of my ways after seeing your post (The one where you said that he is now president and to get over it), and I have ceased all further protest appointments I have made.

Lol you're just protesting democracy. Democracy doesn't always go in your way.

being upset Annoying Orange won is fine
protesting because he won is stupid though, you're not going to change it and he won fair and square, no need to throw a hissy fit about it

Lol you're just protesting democracy. Democracy doesn't always go in your way.
you don't get it. you are LITERALLY making him shake right now.

I just will not support a biggot... ever; thats why I went to a protest.

you're taking it too far though if you have signs like this

and among other things such as walking out of college, destroying public/private property, wanting to move to canada, and even wanting california to leave the union

he hasn't even loving done anything and you guys are already having mental breakdowns, you're acting like he's the next Riddler when we have checks and balances so that could never happen ever

the system of checks and balances doesn't function correctly when one party controls all of the checks

I'm not saying that a holocaust is going to happen because of it but I'm just pointing it out