Author Topic: Help! My face has fallen off! Draw me a new one!  (Read 13949 times)

i think you mean sega spat...
Close enough, I've never been a Sonic fan. Or any of the other Sega/Nintendo junk.

i think you mean sega spat...
Close enough, I've never been a Sonic fan. Or any of the other Sega/Nintendo junk.

But Crush = Sega, and Crush = Great PSP game.

200 hours in Gimp.

Here are some (sry for teh bump)

Another sry for dbl post

Lol Gimp rox

Its Hillary Clinton

Here: :cookie:
And here:

wow Becca seems popular. But, as far as i know, she is the only girl that seems to ACTUALLY be a girl.

I was referring tothis post if you where wondering, I just noticwed my comment was far away from the thing i was commenting about...

Tails:
1: You stole the original Tail's name
2: You act like I'm a handicapped noob who doesn't know the basics of anything internet related. I assure you, you are wrong.

No no, you are a handicapped noob. And all you ever do is go onto peoples servers and attention whore by saying "hi everyone" then "btw dont ask me for pics of becca because you cant have them!!1one"

Nobody gives a crap about that ugly girl you are trying to have love with, just hit her on the head with something, have your way with her, then shut up about her and preferably die.
Ephialtes, good, I'd like to tell you this.

That time when I said one thing. They focused on it. You assumed that since they were focusing on something I said, they I was contributing to the conversation on the subject. But I wasn't, I was telling them to shut up because you assumed I was doing what I just stated. Do not assume, it is a bad habit of yours, and it causes trouble.

I have rarely mentioned Becca in the last week and a half.

I do not have them, I only stated one thing about her and they assumed that, then you assumed I was talking about it still. I haven't said anything about it, turn off your ignore script and deal with me instead of cowarding behind scripts.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 11:01:38 AM by tcxxx572 »

Hollywood is actually.

:cookieMonster: It needed to be done.