Author Topic: BL authentication keys make really really good passwords  (Read 6350 times)

I just typed my BL authentication key into this site: https://howsecureismypassword.net/
it tells you how long it would take for a computer to crack your password

227 million years

these things are really good to use as passwords, like, stellar

/discuss

I memorized mine, so I might start doing this except I really probably shouldn't

you're forgeted if someone comes along with a quantum computer though, that'll decrypt your stuff in 3 thousandths of a second lmao

correct horse battery staple

that takes 15 octillion years and is probably a lot easier to remember.

any competent password cracker has correcthorsebatterystaple in their common passwords dictionary and would crack that stuff in a second

correct horse battery staple

that takes 15 octillion years and is probably a lot easier to remember.

really

I typed it in and it came up with "Instantly"

any competent password cracker has correcthorsebatterystaple in their common passwords dictionary and would crack that stuff in a second
thats why you make intentional typos

I managed to get to infinity time just by spamming A

that's why my password is 'incorrecthorsebatterystaple'.

Badspot

• Administrator
Don't type any password, especially your blockland key, into any 3rd party form you dumbasses.

Don't type any password, especially your blockland key, into any 3rd party form you dumbasses.
LOL
badspot is god

I bruted my school's network password. It's literally "123457".

Badspot

• Administrator
Here, I made a video clip to help everyone remember: https://badspot.us/Watching.html

Think of this every time you're using the internet.

I think Gtyffffffffff (or whatever his username was) checked it and he said there was no trickery involved that could inspect the password you type.

Also, "correcthorsebatterystaple" comes up as Instantly, and the error is XKCD. Literally. Felt satisfying to see it so blunt for some reason.

"correct horse battery staple" isn't detected as XKCD though.

I bruted my school's network password. It's literally "123457".
the admin login in middle school was "admin" "password"