Author Topic: yo what's up, it's camel  (Read 5110 times)

hey it's me, iunno if you guys remember me, i used to have a funny avatar and made terrain builds. anyways i got a crappy job doing dishes and i've been lonely so i thought i'd post here again.

what have you guys been listening to recently, i got a select few tracks:

Koala's Lament by Lovage- this song is smooth as hell, makes you want to drink merlot and make love to old widowers. produced by dan nakamura who also produced the legendary Deltron 3030, so check him out.

Twin Peaks Theme by Fantômas - some dude i know who abuses a lot of prescription drugs told me to listen to this and mr bungle, and this song is DARK. i guess this is experimental rock? anyway it's sick, and the album is also cool as heck.

Trampoline by Kero Kero Bonito - watch OUT dudes cus this song is bubblegum and forgetin hello kitty stickers but it SLAPS like an abusive relationship. cute as hell. i mean she's british and japanese, why you hating? i can hear you hating.

Space Program by A Tribe Called Quest - i mean does this even need an intro, radical album. this song is not only great but the hook is MARINARA(cus it's the sauce)

This City Made Us by the Protomen - god damn. mega-man inspired rock opera. makes me want to do wheelies and beat up drug dealers and SAVE NEO-TOKYO. it's dorky in the good way

anyways post some tunes, catch me up. also what's up with this master matthew guy?

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

heyy camel whats poppin
ive been listening to this pokemon sun and moon boss theme and it sounds great

HEY
flamingo by kero kero bonito is my fav

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
you don't count i talked to you like yesterday bub
HEY
flamingo by kero kero bonito is my fav
check out the new album it's great

show art
aight

you don't count i talked to you like yesterday bub
: (

ot: i cant stop listening to the two songs from the new justice album i cant wait until the whole thing drops friday

i see you still have that dank cookie edit i did of your avatar  :cookieMonster:

: (

ot: i cant stop listening to the two songs from the new justice album i cant wait until the whole thing drops friday
oh forget yeah that drops friday! aight now i gotta re-listen to randy for the 15th time

i see you still have that dank cookie edit i did of your avatar  :cookieMonster:
of course

i might have to change it tho i've had this avatar for like 2 years it's gettin a bit stale

Camel has ignored my greeting, my life is not worth living

/Self Deletebystab

duuuuude, it's been too long since we've had our 2-humped friend!

Welcome back, Camel.
It's been cold

Camel has ignored my greeting, my life is not worth living

/Self Deletebystab
can't a guy grab a drink and not have to worry about his buddies dying

my god

hello ;)

Welcome back, Camel.
It's been cold
yeah it looks like it, where did badspot go? he's probably in vegas