How privileged are you guys?

Author Topic: How privileged are you guys?  (Read 3658 times)

No it means you deserve more money because??????

"I have never felt unsafe because of my race."

>Was walking around downtown Baltimore just last week.

64 out of 100

prepare yourselves to find me in a bathtub with my throat slit and on the wall in blood is "I've been a bad boy"

also i read the title as gays
Would it have made a difference?

Fun Fact: This survey automatically gives you +10 privilege points because you are able to access the website in the first place. People who live in war-torn middle eastern countries don't have the internet to even take the survey

i had to walk to a starbucks for free wifi
-20 points

Fun Fact: This survey automatically gives you +10 privilege points because you are able to access the website in the first place. People who live in war-torn middle eastern countries don't have the internet to even take the survey
uh no if you dont check anything it gives you 0 points
it's literally just "how many boxes did you check? that's your "privilege score""
there's exactly 100 checkboxes

You live with 40 out of 100 points of privilege.

"You’re not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You’ve had your fair share of struggles, and you’ve worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help."

i should print this off so that if anyone trys to tell me im privileged i can show them their precious buzzfeed says otherwise

i got the same result with 45/100 and had that exact idea