How privileged are you guys?

Author Topic: How privileged are you guys?  (Read 3659 times)

im black so the only privileges i have is to be tribal and not be blamed for it, and i can dress how loving weird i like and nobody gives two stuffs, i also can eat dozens upon dozens of chicken and go to jail for 614671478 years for a parking ticket, apart from that i think i have 0.1/10 which is pretty cool though, and i make obnoxious and lit drill music that i listen to everyday when im in class, daily life

oh and don't forget i can say "brother" a lot too and get away with it

EDIT:

holy stuff guys how?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 12:52:48 PM by Buzzwaker! »

bruh 63 priveledge points

I got a 24, which makes me feel weird because I am white and relatively well off :?

I'm at 84 but who gives a forget about such a stuffty publication as buzzfeed.

Does it count as being called a tribal slur if a black person calls me a brother but I'm white?

69 out of 100 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

guess white privilege doesn't matter when you're poor

"It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you" lmfao jesus christ

i checked evertyhing and this happend
You live with 100 out of 100 points of privilege.
You’re among the most privileged people in the world. We don’t live in an ideal world, but you happened to be born into an ideal lot. This is not a bad thing, nor is it something to be ashamed of. It just means a lot of other people in the world don’t live life with the advantages you have, and that’s something you should always be aware of. Hey, the fact that you took the time and effort to check your privilege means that you’re already trying.

You live with 32 out of 100 points of privilege.
i ticked white because i'm mixed, i wonder how many points that boosts up on the privileged scale

59 hell yeah check my priviledge boys

You live with 32 out of 100 points of privilege.
i ticked white because i'm mixed, i wonder how many points that boosts up on the privileged scale
there's exactly 100 checkboxes
each check = 1 privilege point™

also 60 out of 100

forget you im not giving buzzfeed bullstuff a click