How privileged are you guys?

Author Topic: How privileged are you guys?  (Read 3646 times)

I took this before and scored like 41

You live with 54 out of 100 points of privilege.

You're quite privileged. You've had a few struggles, but overall your life has been far easier than most. This is not a bad thing, nor is it something to be ashamed of. But you should be aware of your advantages and work to help others who don't have them. Thank you for checking your privilege.

Some of the questions don't apply to me. I've never paid for my classes or for my medicine/checkups. Student loans don't exist here.

Some of the questions don't apply to me. I've never paid for my classes or for my medicine/checkups. Student loans don't exist here.

Well it's sort of made for the BuzzFeed demographic-- college age kids

You live with 79 out of 100 points of privilege.
You’re among the most privileged people in the world. We don’t live in an ideal world, but you happened to be born into an ideal lot. This is not a bad thing, nor is it something to be ashamed of. It just means a lot of other people in the world don’t live life with the advantages you have, and that’s something you should always be aware of. Hey, the fact that you took the time and effort to check your privilege means that you’re already trying.

wow i never thought

23/100 i guess being a poor jew pays off

You live with 54 out of 100 points of privilege.
You’re quite privileged. You’ve had a few struggles, but overall your life has been far easier than most. This is not a bad thing, nor is it something to be ashamed of. But you should be aware of your advantages and work to help others who don’t have them. Thank you for checking your privilege.

lol seems about right, white male heteroloveual middle class etc

I'm a straight white male so probably 100 out of 100. I'm sorry for my privileged life guys, I really am. :(

Gonna assume imma get in the upward 90's

question if you get 100 does it tell you to "loving kill yourself you white trash" I feel like it would

Gonna assume imma get in the upward 90's

question if you get 100 does it tell you to "loving kill yourself you white trash" I feel like it would

it tells you life's not fair and we can't all be unprivileged, but by taking this test you've reached the first step of recovery.
basically you need to stop identifying as a straight white male asap because that's evil

it tells you life's not fair and we can't all be unprivileged, but by taking this test you've reached the first step of recovery.
basically you need to stop identifying as a straight white male asap because that's evil
RECOVERY
WHO WANTS TO RECOVER FROM BEING WELL OFF???
Does this loving jew site also give you a link to donate to some charities i loving bet it does

Cause forget just the other day i woke up and thought you know what would be sweet? Not having a lot of money(like wtf)

RECOVERY
WHO WANTS TO RECOVER FROM BEING WELL OFF???
Does this loving jew site also give you a link to donate to some charities i loving bet it does

Cause forget just the other day i woke up and thought you know what would be sweet? Not having a lot of money(like wtf)

We can't all be poor bullied gay black women.

We can't all be poor bullied gay black women.
Let me just go ahead and give away my wealth so I can understand the poor struggle. Go forget yourself buzzfeed

also i read the title as gays

i got a 31 so does that mean i am bad
since I am a white heteroloveual cis male