Author Topic: The Biosheer, Fastlane4321 - heavy abuse of admin, general friendry/idiocy  (Read 4334 times)

THE BIOSHEER & FASTLANE4321

Generally, you'd think that being a super admin on a server with admins, the admins would be wary of what they did for fear of being de-admined. You'd be wrong.

Background

The server is Deceased Box's Freebuild. I am an SA on the server and have been for a very, very long time. When I was made SA, the server was still a fort wars server and Deceased Box was having a strange identity crCIA, shifting between the names DeathBox and Infraviolet. You may remember him from an earlier drama I made in which he tricked the server into thinking they were being DDoSed/hacked. That's different stuff for a different day, though. Let's get to our main culprits here.

The Biosheer (BL ID: 211274), at the time of the incident, was a regular admin. His appointment was a mystery to me. One moment, I was checking on the server to build some bases for Deceased Box's Fort WarZ server. The next time I visited, he had admin. I was going to ask Deceased about his reasoning, but the server crashed before I could. Fastlane4321 (BL ID: 47855) also was an admin, but for no reason apparent to me.

Biosheer has a habit of screaming, being extremely nosey, and for flying around vehicles and shooting at builders (keep in mind this server is a freebuild). Fastlane builds "admin-only" bases and likes to slap people around for pleasure. Despite them both expressing an interest in fort-building and combat, both of them reject the idea of just turning the server back into a fort wars server. While I have no footage of Biosheer shooting at people, I can guarantee that by seeing the chat messages I provided you can reason that'd be something he does.

Incident/Offense

The server being a freebuild and Biosheer previously expressing interest in RPing in a prison, I decide to build a massive prison complex based off the one in the flash game "Fleeing the Complex". I called it "The Gulag" (100% original do not steal) and built the main unit of cells to look lifeless, never-ending and industrial as forget. It was a massive square of 20 levels of cells, each cell with a tiny window and each without anything inside them. No toilet or anything. You had to stuff on the ground and eat it or die with dignity.

While the actual build no longer exists, I recreated a portion of it for this drama. Pictures below:

It was a concept, really, and I didn't know if it was going to be one that I took off with or abandoned. Point being, we'll never know now.

Which brings us onto the wrongdoing. The build was made up of a forget-ton of bricks, and so for the server's sake, whenever I left, I would dup-save the build and then delete it. This time joining the server was not unique in any way; no one was mad with me before I loaded the save. That quickly changed, as the server's latency took a small dip with the planting of the bricks. Deceased ran his server off of a toaster and had way more add-ons (plently of unnecessary ones and plenty of repeats) than he could run the server effectively with. Despite that, a little lag with a massive duplication (which I was essentially doing) was to be expected. The others, however, went a little nuts.

Cue Fastlane spamming the chat with "e":

Biosheer starts getting annoyed at me, trying to speak for everyone (in reality this was only what he thought) in saying that no one wanted a prison. He starts begging Deceased to delete my prison while it's still loading, despite me being an SA and him just being admin, citing that my loading the prison is somehow admin abuse. Keep in mind, I could have loaded the build even without admin, because it was a dup-save. He eventually tries to play victim while I suffer through the lag too.

People start asking stupid, vindictive, hypocritical questions with obvious answers. During this, Fastlane starts slapping me, damaging me and putting the dup at risk. Apparently, he doesn't know that killing someone while they're loading a dup stops the dup, which means they have to restart. Meanwhile, Biosheer and Fastlane start playing up the victim mentality, soon brewing in their own friendry to reach the conclusion that I was loading the prison to be a richard.

Soon, the build begins to finish planting. Around this time, Biosheer starts to get extremely smarmy with me, telling me I could be de-admined at any time. I point out the same could happen to him and he strawmans the forget out of it. Moments after he tries to point attention away from that fact, he goes ahead and fulfills his strawman by d-wanding the prison as it starts laying on the roof. He didn't delete it all in one go, but he certainly tried. Showing his profinity for being a pissant, I swiftly and decisively pemanently ban him for admin abuse and for breaking the server's #1 rule: "Don't be a richard".

I recreated the damage in single player, as the original build no longer exists:

Moments later, for no discernable reason to me, someone unbans Biosheer and he comes back, way more arrogant than before. He starts telling me that I'm a stuff admin, and that he's so much better, despite him abusing admin literally a minute beforehand. He tells me that I'm "not like Deceased" which I don't even know what that means. Does he mean I actually enforce the rules? That's pretty insulting to both yourself and Deceased if so. While this tirade is going down, Fastlane motions to delete the prison because "lag".

I especially like the phrase, "Stop being like the rules":

Finally, we have my favorite part of the drama:

Fastlane calls for a """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""vote"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" on whether or not to delete the prison. I call it a vote with so many quotations because it was completely unofficial, without the approval of any SA or Deceased, and it felt more like a kangaroo court, with Fastlane clearly being on the "delete it" side.

That's not even the funniest part, though. The zinger is that Biosheer voted twice for removal, and Fastlane counted both of them and deleted the prison.

I left after that. Now I'm here.

Conclusion

Don't make these guys admins. They have no clue what they're doing and they don't have the temperament to be given any power, even the power to decide what to eat for loving breakfast is too risky for them to have. Banning them is up to you. It's something I plan on doing.

Deceased, if you're reading this, know that I don't plan on going back to your server until these two receive severe punishment. I especially want to know how they got admined even after you wiped the entire list of admins and started over. Also know that I'm not mad at you. You didn't do anything wrong.

/discuss

They're both rotten to the core, my goodness.

jesus loving christ /souppot

I especially want to know how they got admined even after you wiped the entire list of admins and started over.

Because he randomly admins people for no reason sometimes, like remember that handicap Ki? well he was SA on dec's server at one point until the whole drama popped up/

Holy stuff, I wish I was there, because I am also Super admin and would've loving banned both of guys because of how annoying and stupid they were. Biosheer pissed me off the most, because the fact he de-wanded your build.

Jesus forget these guys are worse than me back in the summer of 2015.

What a bag of richards.

Also, hasn't Deceased Box's server been under heavy stuffstorm since day 1? Based on how Deceased Box probably unbanned Biosheer, he's also a culprit.

I was on the server with Fast and he was annoying as hell

What a bag of richards.

Also, hasn't Deceased Box's server been under heavy stuffstorm since day 1? Based on how Deceased Box probably unbanned Biosheer, he's also a culprit.

Probably, but there's no evidence to suggest he did unban Biosheer.

If he did, that's his second unintentional drama from me.

/support

i usually dont play blockland but thanks for the warning

Don't make these guys admins. They have no clue what they're doing and they don't have the temperament to be given any power, even the power to decide what to eat for loving breakfast is too risky for them to have. Banning them is up to you. It's something I plan on doing.

Something tells me Biosheer and Fastlane are friends. But not siblings. If they were siblings there would be more rivalry. Fastlane probably unbanned Biosheer.

Common griefers. Ban them. /support

Jesus Christ. True children. Yeah I'll look out for them when I host.

Thanks for letting me know about these friends, be sure to ban on sight

What a bunch of starfishs.

/support

They're really immature, I've been on servers with them. Fastlane even admined me on a server because I built a van with events, and even tried getting my steam from me because "I must add good builders...".

/SUPPORT