Author Topic: [NEWS] Pope makes priests able to forgive abortion  (Read 2606 times)

I guess the pope finally played undertale.

I guess the pope finally played undertale.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Isn't this the same religion that believes most sins can be forgiven if you pay your local church?
Indulgences were done away with a long while ago.

whats he gonna say next, that women are people!?

whats he gonna say next, that women are people!?
PREPOSTEROUS!

cases where the baby is a threat to the mother
yes dont you hate it when your unborn child is literally satan

I still don't get why you need a man in a funny hat to talk to talk to the grandpa in the sky. If the kooky bastard doesn't like what I'm doing, why can't he just tell me?
One of the purposes of the Church/priests/congregations/etc. is to be the community for which the followers can gather to.  Other purposes include keeping history, acting as the interpreters of the word and faith, acting as the spiritual leader and role model, etc.

i love it when catholics tell people what they will and won't inexcusably go to hell for
Well this is how most if not all religions operate, on the assumption that their ideas are correct and assumed true for all, even non-followers.

yes dont you hate it when your unborn child is literally satan
more like a serious bite out of your budget lol

keep in mind rape victims and cases where the baby is a threat to the mother

Both of those aren't very common

Both of those aren't very common
ok. if you cant afford it, or simply don't want it, there should be absolutely no reason why you can't get an abortion.

ok. if you cant afford it, or simply don't want it, there should be absolutely no reason why you can't get an abortion.

Well coat hangers are always an option