ISP is blocking blockland.us and I cannot change ISP, what to do?

Author Topic: ISP is blocking blockland.us and I cannot change ISP, what to do?  (Read 3291 times)

So yeah, this stuff is happening, they blocked some IP which contains some sites including blockland.us, I tried calling them but they didn't do anything, pls help?

Which ISP are you using
That doesn't really matter, because I live in Russia and they like to block random IPs with a lot of sites on it.

So yeah, this stuff is happening, they blocked some IP which contains some sites including blockland.us, I tried calling them but they didn't do anything, pls help?
Wait, how the hell are you here if this is blocked?

Wait, how the hell are you here if this is blocked?
FYI, I can use proxy sites, which can change my IP or vpn program to change IP aswell and play blockland, but they're limited

FYI, I can use proxy sites, which can change my IP or vpn program to change IP aswell and play blockland, but they're limited
If it does the job its not that limited, anyway I reccomend CyberGhost.

vodka potato Slav byakat cbzer

If it does the job its not that limited, anyway I reccomend CyberGhost.
I will try that soon when private tunnel will run out, thank you

Are they blocking the IP address or intercepting DNS lookups? If it's the latter you might be able to get around it just by using a different DNS server.

Why is everyone acting like this is a normal thing for ISPs to do?

Why is everyone acting like this is a normal thing for ISPs to do?
Russia

Are they blocking the IP address or intercepting DNS lookups? If it's the latter you might be able to get around it just by using a different DNS server.

afaik if this is russia they might be intercepting communication to google dns
im probably wrong

afaik if this is russia they might be intercepting communication to google dns
im probably wrong

208.67.222.222 (resolver1.opendns.com)
208.67.220.220 (resolver2.opendns.com)
208.67.222.220 (resolver3.opendns.com)
208.67.220.222 (resolver4.opendns.com)