PSA: Ragref spams child research on Discord

Author Topic: PSA: Ragref spams child research on Discord  (Read 17757 times)

Apparently I was wrong about this entire drama. I was pranked into thinking he posted CP.

Please ignore this for now, I am PMing Badspot to lock this.
http://i.imgur.com/RtXsL2j.png
Eh He Is Dead.

This should be made very clear. Timestamp had no intention or motivation to post this topic. A select few decided it would be a perfect "joke" to single out a member of their community for a quick laugh. I hope they realize that impressions are lasting because there seems to be no intention of even apologizing to both involved in this drama. A cruel inside joke at the expense of a few members.

haha how the forget did you manage that, its like when matthew got rick rolled by nick

forget off, you'd probably defend the fact that it wasn't a joke when 5 people told you it was a prank because of how dumb you would act like.

This should be made very clear. Timestamp had no intention or motivation to post this topic. A select few decided it would be a perfect "joke" to single out a member of their community for a quick laugh. I hope they realize that impressions are lasting because there seems to be no intention of even apologizing to both involved in this drama. A cruel inside joke at the expense of a few members.

are you loving stupid, he apologized after he made the drama you ding nut, he got pranked by discord users into thinking gum was a sick forget for posting CP, he singled him out for a reason, now he found out the reason is irrelevant, he did NOT intentionally do this to spite him, he did this to call him out for something that he thought he did even though he didn't do it, do you really think discord lets people post child research without being moderated. jesus christ. like even IF you opened your eyes on the first page he said he got pranked. lol

are you loving stupid, he apologized after he made the drama you ding nut, he got pranked by discord users into thinking gum was a sick forget for posting CP, he singled him out for a reason, now he found out the reason is irrelevant, he did NOT intentionally do this to spite him, he did this to call him out for something that he thought he did even though he didn't do it, do you really think discord lets people post child research without being moderated. jesus christ. like even IF you opened your eyes on the first page he said he got pranked. lol
wait did you actually read his post cause that's not what it's about at all

forget off, you'd probably defend the fact that it wasn't a joke when 5 people told you it was a prank because of how dumb you would act like.

what are you even talking about

wait hold on guys why are you just blindly supporting this
i understand that we can't get like evidence but we need witnesses
This guy has quite the stuffty history so nobody should have given him benefit of the doubt initially.

Whoever was behind this is scummier than him though. Do you know who it was specifically Allun?

You have the reading comprehension of a rock. Quit the forums.

what are you even talking about
Why do continue to post such nonsense filled garbage???

Go drink wet cement

listen, i wasn't the one who was pranked, why the forget are you taking it out on me!?

Why do continue to post such nonsense filled garbage???

Go drink wet cement

lol ok nick

listen, i wasn't the one who was pranked, why the forget are you taking it out on me!?

lol ok nick
stop please

Whoever was behind this is scummier than him though. Do you know who it was specifically Allun?
I know who they are, but I understand that many forum members are not the most responsible with this information. I do not intend to cause a witch hunt because of one incident that may not be representative of their day to day character. If it is important enough to be requested by administration then so be it. Hopefully you can respect my decision.

it was actually apx who did it