Author Topic: #Pizzagate  (Read 38271 times)

Why are liberals as rejecting of facts/evidence as diehard religious people?

get a source of information that isnt some tin hatters on 4chan

and that this whole scheme was uncovered by a bunch of grease-stained 4chan users. That's not something I'm willing to believe as a sane person.
get a source of information that isnt some tin hatters on 4chan
forgetIN

forgetIN
Ah okay, a google doc created by grease-stained 4chan tin-hatters. That's a huge step up.

all i really get from this is that people like owls

i like owls too, they're pretty dope.

educate yourself

I'm more concerned with the fact that someone who works on nuclear reactors also buys into lizard-people-tier conspiracy theory bullstuff.

afraid that you wont be able to dismiss peoples' evidence on the basis of some supposed intellectual superiority? claiming to be more intelligent and thus being above evidence is a pretty common theme these days

Ah okay, a google doc created by grease-stained 4chan tin-hatters. That's a huge step up.

HAHAHAHA

>ask for evidence
>TFW TOO INTELLIGENT TO READ YOUR EVIDENCE
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 02:52:11 PM by Stocking »

why is a perfectly sited, organized document not good enough for you? even if it was created by 4chan tin-hatters?

i understand this situations totally bonkers, but i honestly cant see how you can look at this document and be so quick to dismiss it as nothing. or more so, just how you can be so hostile to it. yall act genuinely bothered by the fact people look into this simply because what, its stupid and silly?

humans have a hard time dealing with things that could possibly shatter their fragile reality.

i can confirm this as i am now a Tier-3 Alphazoid

all i really get from this is that people like owls
educate yourself
All this 'child-love-trafficking symbolism' stuff is literally the same pattern of thought that all the illuminati lizard-people theorists use as well. I know this because I used to have a morbid fascination with watching conspiracy theorists on Youtube as a kid.

There's tons of channels on Youtube where middle-aged, unshaven men are scouring over photos and videos of politicians, waiting for their hands or facial expressions to match what they believe are 'illuminati' or 'satanist' hand signals, and then they compile all their photo and video 'evidence' into these long, rambling videos. The people who make these videos are blatantly mentally ill, and oftentimes it's nearly impossible to understand what they're saying over their vocal tics and slurred speech.

This is what you guys are doing with this 'spiral' pattern that you think is some secret clue left out by love-traffickers for 4chan amateur-detectives to decode.

>ask for evidence
>TFW TOO INTELLIGENT TO READ YOUR EVIDENCE
I saw the pizzagate documents back on 4chan before it even went 'mainstream'. It's the same kind of conspiracy nonsense as normal. There's no actual evidence.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 02:59:09 PM by SeventhSandwich »

>tfw too intelligent to read ur evidence
>tfw too intelligent to make real arguments against it

I saw the pizzagate documents back on 4chan before it even went 'mainstream'. It's the same kind of conspiracy nonsense as normal. There's no actual evidence.
do you think were linking those same documents? you do realize these things are constantly updated, right?

or do you just cut out once it stops making sense?

EDIT: actually i may have misinterpreted your post. but still, i dont understand why you need hard evidence to even consider the possibility. even if there isnt evidence, theres still a mountain amount of coincidences that seem to have a story behind them. why cant you let people explore it?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 03:05:17 PM by mod-man »

>tfw too intelligent to read ur evidence
>tfw too intelligent to make real arguments against it
Am I being forgeted with, or did you actually have some sort of colossal intellectual downspiral over the past few months?

do you think were linking those same documents? you do realize these things are constantly updated, right?
I think that any theory imagined-up by crazy 4chan users isn't just going to accidentally run into legitimate evidence. I haven't checked out the newest evidence pointing to illuminati lizard-people either, but I'd venture to say nothing much has changed.

what the forget is going on this thread. jesus I'm going outside for a walk holy stuff my brain is on fire

the only reason people believe this stuff is solely because hillary is involved

thats it

they're just trying to stuff on hillary as hard as possible. everybody else just happened to be in the blast radius

the only reason people believe this stuff is solely because hillary is involved
thats it
they're just trying to stuff on hillary as hard as possible. everybody else just happened to be in the blast radius

actually she's surprisingly irrelevant to pizzagate