[VIDEO] Discord Feud: The Tavern vs The Clique (Family Feud in Blockland)

Author Topic: [VIDEO] Discord Feud: The Tavern vs The Clique (Family Feud in Blockland)  (Read 8112 times)

this was so loving premium, I died

i wonder how good episode 2 is gonna be

no modman is in MY GROUP.

no modman is in MY GROUP.
it's ok myst ill just run to the other side

this was forgetin great

EDIT: something that's kinda funny to note, in this video we didn't have a scoring system, so the winner was just a guess. from here on out we will have a set scoring system
also on family feud don't they have the initial two guesses at the button table and then they go down the first guesser's team's counter until they miss two?

EDIT: something that's kinda funny to note, in this video we didn't have a scoring system, so the winner was just a guess. from here on out we will have a set scoring system
are u saying u were discordinated

i love episode 2 already

The Speedkart Discord vs somebody?

Can this be a reoccurring thing? Id love a Blockland gameshow show.

omg that was hilarious

that sponsor tho

are u saying u were discordinated

well with the first time it was just gonna be a one off thing with friends, after it was done we all got to talking and thought it would be fun to do more

this was forgetin great
also on family feud don't they have the initial two guesses at the button table and then they go down the first guesser's team's counter until they miss two?

jayce had only watched one episode of the fued, and didnt feel like that would be to important. i can talk to him about that though, it seems it would make it better