reddit CEO caught editing users' posts; reddit on fire (update, page 4)

Author Topic: reddit CEO caught editing users' posts; reddit on fire (update, page 4)  (Read 5975 times)

thought some of the people here might wanna know about this specifically

https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5el82b/what_the_spez_is_going_on/

the part where he openly admits it: https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ekdy9/the_admins_are_suffering_from_low_energy_have/dad5sf1/

there's also some clues of a possible relationship between this and the pizzagate thing but personally i was more interested in this alone
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 02:06:48 PM by Tudoreleu »

Reddit is the next Twitter

Time for the social media/media RIP list:

Myspace
Gawker
Twitter
Vine
Reddit

they should totally boycott reddit and go to "voatco" lmaoooo

they should totally boycott reddit and go to "voatco" lmaoooo
Sounds like a good enough plan to me.

Sounds like a good enough plan to me.
oh yeah dude go to voatco man please we insist

oh yeah dude go to voatco man please we insist
Now I'm starting to wonder if voatco is like reddit, or if its just gonna take me to a research site or something.

spez is an absolute cunt, forget that guy.

there was some post in r/conspiracy about him being a cannibal that legit made me go "lol the forget is this stuff".

Now I'm starting to wonder if voatco is like reddit, or if its just gonna take me to a research site or something.
no voatco is like reddit but any time reddit bans a questionable subreddit they move to voatco. so thats like the jailbait subreddit, the fatpeoplehate subreddit, the "fashionpolice" bullying subreddit, and now pizzagate subreddit.
so its basically just the biggest stuffhole ever but hey as long as they dont realize that and stay tehre we're all good over here

I hope he realizes he's ruined the credibility of reddit (and the admins) forever. Him admitting to it proves that not only can admins shadowban, edit posts without a trace, but it's not a stretch to say they can manipulate votes. Spez also helped cover up the Clinton IT guy's post about wiping the email server which falls under "felony obstruction of justice" ifaik. Reddit sucks and forget /u/spez.

I'd say admitting he can do it is dumber than admitting he did it. It can effectively invalidate any legitimacy of reddit comments if the admins shown they can and will edit posts.

good news is, you can post or say anything on reddit and there is a decent proven precedent defense now that can be used to show reddit admins can and have changed user posts on a whim without notice or a trace.

Let's join reddit to troll the forget out of people then blame the admins for editing posts.

message mods at all the subs you were banned at and explain how a reddit admin did that post.

XD

Let's join reddit to troll the forget out of people then blame the admins for editing posts.
i can guarantee that there will be loads of people who actually start doing this stuff