Author Topic: badspot is an actual starfish and i am angry  (Read 29216 times)

its not, you're the same people,

>i get gifted a game on blockland, HEY LETS stuffPOST ON FORUMS

not everyone acknowledges forums even exist when they use their key for the first time, you're pathetic
We got this loving game last year you forget. We found out about the forums while getting decals. We made accounts when someone said they were going to drama us, now pull your head out your ass you god damn neanderthal

bp found the forums one day and then told us about it and we stupidly made accounts on it
if i owned this game three times id kill myself
We got this loving game last year you forget. We found out about the forums while getting decals. We made accounts when someone said they were going to drama us, now pull your head out your ass you god damn neanderthal
aight well once badspot logs in and checks your ip, we'll know definitively if you're lying or not so

i mean it's entirely possible you could be separate people, i'm gonna reserve judgement

aight well once badspot logs in and checks your ip, we'll know definitively if you're lying or not so

i mean it's entirely possible you could be separate people, i'm gonna reserve judgement
Wow a reasonable person on the forums wtf

i can tell you we aren't the same person.
we all live in different states in the u.s.

why would someone buy this game three times.
us being three separate people makes more sense than that.

because i want it gone
but why
if it's because you'll be infamous or whatever honestly no not really i even forgot about you guys completely until this

but why
if it's because you'll be infamous or whatever honestly no not really i even forgot about you guys completely until this
because i want it gone??
there is no other reason. i just want to get rid of it forever.

don't worry egoinflator_ you will always be missed
i made you a memorial

don't worry egoinflator_ you will always be missed
i made you a memorial

please don't miss me at all.
also, it's not egoinflator_, it's depressionraptor_, thanks

why would someone buy this game three times.
us being three separate people makes more sense than that.
you'd be surprised how many people here have at least one alternate account
it's honestly a little ridiculous
because i want it gone??
there is no other reason. i just want to get rid of it forever.
well
that's not a thing that's gonna happen so sorry

but why

they're the same people, they talk with the context.

it's honestly a little ridiculouswell
that's not a thing that's gonna happen so sorry
if i had an alternate account i'd cry.

well, that seems kinda ridiculous, don't you think? that we aren't able to delete our accounts, i mean.

they're the same people, they talk with the context.
dude i didn't even know paps and bp until like, last year

it's honestly a little ridiculous
Not to sound stupid but what is the point of a alt account??? tbh tht sounds too hard to handle lmao