Author Topic: badspot is an actual starfish and i am angry  (Read 28847 times)

like the subject title says, badspot is. an starfish.
his game is awful, these forums are hard to understand, and he makes fun of mentally ill teens even though he's a grown ass man.

see, you might have thought we were gone, but i am here and i am pissed.
he permabanned my good friend paps (danny_lovebang) for "saying he was going to leave" or whatever, even though that's not what he was doing? he was seriously asking how to delete his blockland account, but apparently these forums aren't even functioning enough to let people do that.

also, for the ones of you who use "tumblrinos" (which isn't a real word) to describe people who post certain things, you're the ones that call each other out on a forum for the dumbest of things, honestly? like who loving cares who has a tumblr or who doesn't, what does that have to do with anything?

if he's gonna permaban me, go ahead, that is what i want, after all. if you're gonna make some stupid comment on this topic, i'm not afraid of any of you forgets.

but badspot, if you do permaban me, make sure to at least delete my godawful account along with my friends' forever, since you aren't smart enough to implement that into this godforsaken website.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 08:21:34 PM by Badspot »

so we have,

egoraptor_ , ross_ and danny lovebang, waste of 30 loving buckaroos

hit the bricks pally
the only response i have for this is "hit the richards, sally" and im half sorry

so we have,

egoraptor_ , ross_ and danny lovebang, waste of 30 loving buckaroos
i didnt buy this game??
also what the forget you mean 30 dollars who would spend that much for 3 accounts when i can spend it all on sweet tea

why are you being an angry child