Author Topic: badspot is an actual starfish and i am angry  (Read 29223 times)

Hot diddly damn don't cut yourself, wouldn't want to damage those five brain cells of yours
Hey boy when's that manifesto coming out?

you say im edgy but youre the one using ridiculous pictures that do not fit with the end of 2016 vibe

coming from the guy with two husbands
and yes i know he's baiting but seriously this kid is busting his own logic
im panloveual, not homoloveual
also i'm not busting my own logic, i'm busting my own nut

you say im edgy but youre the one using ridiculous pictures that do not fit with the end of 2016 vibe
im panloveual,

So you're stupid and a troll

A pretty nice combo, iyam

So you're stupid and a troll

A pretty nice combo, iyam
wait i was wrong,
i'm panromantic, i forgeted up my own loveuality
i was so close
also im not a troll i just said that movies not even out yet are you paying attention

Its ironic how there are children in africa who are starving and have to work for years just to afford a textbook and go to school and then there are children in the united states or wherever the forget this kids from who steals their parents credit card to spend 10$ just so they can vent out some misguided anger and lose it online.

It actually makes me confused the more I try to even fathom with this reality.

also im not a troll i just said that movies not even out yet are you paying attention

Are you paying attention to your oxygen intake or did that go out the window a while ago

Its ironic how there are children in africa who are starving and have to work for years just to afford a textbook and go to school and then there are children in the united states or wherever the forget this kids from who steals their parents credit card to spend 10$ just so they can vent out some misguided anger and lose it online.

It actually makes me confused the more I try to even fathom with this reality.
someone gifted me this game, i sure as hell didn't ask for it. besides, who steals a person's credit card???

Are you paying attention to your oxygen intake or did that go out the window a while ago
if it was gone, i'd be dead, which would be a blessing
but unfortunately,

if it was gone, i'd be dead, which would be a blessing
but unfortunately,
edgy

someone gifted me this game, i sure as hell didn't ask for it. besides, who steals a person's credit card???
Someone who is as audaciously handicapped as you present yourself to be.

It's also severely more autistic that you're willing to throw your friend's 10$ gift out the window with no consideration as to how difficult it might have been for him/her to get it for you.

edgy
nah, that's the truth.
don't even play like you wouldn't be happy to see news of my funeral, dude.

Someone who is as audaciously handicapped as you present yourself to be.

It's also severely more autistic that you're willing to throw your friend's 10$ gift out the window with no consideration as to how difficult it might have been for him/her to get it for you.
it wasn't difficult at all, and he said afterwards that blockland was a mistake.

OP if you're not very smart, don't go on the internet

it wasn't difficult at all, and he said afterwards that blockland was a mistake.
The only mistake present right now is you.

OP if you're not very smart, don't go on the internet
too late