Author Topic: Soviet Anti-Tank Rife [Weapon-Pack]  (Read 6337 times)

The weapon link for dropbox is not loading I keep getting a 429 traffic notification on my screen can you fix it or going to another download source mediafire seems like a good one for those who want to get their works to everyone who wants some new content from them.

Message me to let me know if you can fix it, if you can't fix it you can transfer your works to mediafire trust me it's reliable for you.

Hey, some information for you.
The PTRS-41 and the PTRD are two different high caliber rifles.

A PTRS-41 (14.115)

PTRD

The PTRD is a Bolt-Action single shot weapon. Whereas the 41 is a Semi-auto Enblock clip fed monster of a rifle.

Just here to clear up confusion between the PTRD and the PTRS-41 for you.

Edit; Noticed it was two guns in Post.  Still useful information however. (Both rifles were last used in WWII, by the way.)
OT; Great lookin' PTRS-41 rifle.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 06:49:33 PM by kangobuild »

I didn't know spongebob was a communist

also neat rifle, we need more high-caliber rifles

The weapon link for dropbox is not loading I keep getting a 429 traffic notification on my screen can you fix it or going to another download source mediafire seems like a good one for those who want to get their works to everyone who wants some new content from them.

Message me to let me know if you can fix it, if you can't fix it you can transfer your works to mediafire trust me it's reliable for you.
bump for a fixed link please

Actually they fire 14.5 x 114mm