✚✚✚ Star Wars Blaster Pack ✚✚✚

Author Topic: ✚✚✚ Star Wars Blaster Pack ✚✚✚  (Read 19261 times)

Star Wars Fondlefront Pack Beta

What is this?
It's an assortment of star wars themed guns, specifically ones from Star Wars Battlefront 2015. There is one weapon that is from the Clone Wars series. Essentially, these are a bunch of unique guns and stuff. They have an overheating system similar to battlefront, and firing the gun too much will cause it to overheat. On top of that, these guns have really nice particle effects.

What's gunna come after this?
I plan on adding more guns, including extra blasters, rocket launchers, and special stuff. I will also be adding in Bonus Cards, which essentially give you powerups like better damage on guns, shields, cooling, etc. Also helmets! Lots and lots of star wars helmets!

I'm in desperate need of weapon icons and screenshots of the guns in use. If you want to provide some of these, let me know and i'll dedicate a gun to you with your name and design and stuff.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 05:45:28 PM by Perry »

change this if it isn't in beta

You have my giraffe of approval

I love em espeically the sounds but do you think we could get something other than the default gun hitsound for the lasers?

Version 1.1.0 released

Download Latest Version

New Stuff:
      ◘ Added CA-87C, which is a long-ranged version of the CA-87.
      ◘ Added bullet impact sounds
Fixes:
      ◘ Repaired a minor range issue

These are loving amazing, thank you for the release!

« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 06:46:49 AM by Mr. Bones »

could you make a grapple weapon?

could you make a grapple weapon?
where in star wars does a grapple weapon appear

:^)

HOLY stuff please forget me

HOLY stuff please forget me
i charge 100 an hour + 15 for a lewinsky

Any peaks at the new stuff being added yet?

Really like this pack. You should look into making the DH-17 and other blaster pistols. My only complaint is that the EE-1 doesn't look like the gun from Battlefront at all.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 08:06:12 PM by Alternat¡ve »