Author Topic: Aku/deeZnutZz - spam/cancer on SK2  (Read 1411 times)

So, while waiting for the admin team to respond to my messages on discord, decided I'd post this on drama just for a heads up to people, as well as asking if anyone could dig out more about these two, since as far as I figured out this isn't the first time they're at this kind of stuff.

as for deeZ, he was just generally being an arse in chat. Anyone who was on the server can confirm this stuff.
As for the IPs:

NOEDIT

meant to say IDs, not IPs. Sorry for the confusion.

kek he did this on my server but it was actually kinda funny.

/mediumsupport

yeah these two are autists
i'd recommend just straight up perma-banning them, too much trouble  to deal with em tbh

Wasn't going to make a topic about them, but they decided to spam on Kore and Dragonoid's XMas Blockparty.
But seeing as they didn't give up there, might as well post what they did.

Before I had removed the minigame events, deeZnutZz was spamming minigame chat messages and camera events.

And Aku was spamming Gory Explosion.

deeZnutZz's ID is 12906, Aku's 42731.
Was originally going to only ban them for three days, but after seeing this I'd say a permanent would be better suited for them.

kek he did this on my server but it was actually kinda funny.

/mediumsupport

I fail to see what is so funny about flooding the chat with random symbols for half an hour straight.

I fail to see what is so funny about flooding the chat with random symbols for half an hour straight.

i have an odd sense of humor don't judge me