Author Topic: Germastar Drama  (Read 2978 times)

Oh stuff, Germa strikes again. I only managed to get 2 pictures for evidence; that's me trying to leave the server, and him making a explosion spam, but he strikes and
lags the server, his build is in the distance so nobody could see it. Well, everybody knows he's a spamming slut. So i dont need too
much evidence, since he is just a troublemaker. (If you can, Badspot, ban him from bl :D)

(If you can, Badspot, ban him from bl :D)
You could just ban him from the server...

NOEDIT: You'd only get your key revoked (or in your terms, "banned from BL (on one account)") if you DDoS the master server or other servers, I believe. Banning him from the server is a better idea.

So i dont need too much evidence, since he is just a troublemaker.
More evidence leads to a successful drama.

NOEDIT: You'd only get your key revoked (or in your terms, "banned from BL (on one account)") if you DDoS the master server or other servers, I believe. Banning him from the server is a better idea.
i mean ki got his keys revoked for spamming repeatedly, germ has been doing this for ages

not saying he should be revoked but he's not too far off

/support

i met this guy at boss battles, hes perma banned for using moveforward(1); glitch to prolong the round and abusing it to kill bosses without being hit once, he also came to one of my freebuilds and used a buildbot to spam ACM city,

in other words.. hes an starfish

Remember this screenshot?

He came on Jack Noir's server while Jack and I were testing an add-on he was creating for me. He started spamming relays with all kinds of projectiles and explosions just trying to be annoying.
He had his bricks cleared and was permabanned.

Then he came on CaravanGaming's Dueling (BETA) and started spamming relays with all kinds of projectiles and explosions again... Just trying to be annoying.
So I then again cleared his bricks and permabanned him.

He's obviously bored out of his mind and is enjoying the reactions. Don't even bother with the kid. Just ban him from your server permanently.

(If you can, Badspot, ban him from bl :D) ignore that; i can't modify it anymore

im not an admin? This wasn't my server, just a nice server to freebuild on; was a nice server atleast

Relay spammers are starfishs.

/support

He's done this on my server on multiple occasions. I haven't banned him because I love watching him suffer when he realises his attempts are useless.
However, he almost crashed my server just now. So now he's been permanently booted.

He came on Jack Noir's server while Jack and I were testing an add-on he was creating for me. He started spamming relays with all kinds of projectiles and explosions just trying to be annoying.
He had his bricks cleared and was permabanned.

Then he came on CaravanGaming's Dueling (BETA) and started spamming relays with all kinds of projectiles and explosions again... Just trying to be annoying.
So I then again cleared his bricks and permabanned him.

He's obviously bored out of his mind and is enjoying the reactions. Don't even bother with the kid. Just ban him from your server permanently.
Thanks for the heads-up. What's his ID by the way?

Thanks for the heads-up. What's his ID by the way?
Germestar's BL_ID is 87537.