Author Topic: What did you get on the Autumn Sale?  (Read 1876 times)

Alright I know the sale is still going but I'm curious, as I'm pretty much done with my purchases (if someone here doesn't give me a tip on a huge bargain) and I thought I could use this thread to give some incredible game tips.

Here's my purchases:

- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed Revelations
- Assassin's Creed III
- Dark Souls
- Dark Souls II
- Deponia
- Never Alone
- Primordia
- The Silent Age
- Stronghold HD

Some awesome games on sale

The epic 1998 puzzle game Grim Fandango is 80% off.
If you like old adventure games like monkey island, Grim Fandango is a must (it's 100 times better)! This is seriously THE best game I know. The remaster is well done, and the game's art is still awesome to this day. Incredible music, interesting story, setting and hilarious dialogue and puzzles.

Bastion is 75% off,
but I guess most of you already played it. Became one of my fav games. Get it.

Mirror's Edge is 75% off.
This game ages with style, it's still very fun and an awesome game.

Ori and the Blind Forest is 50% off.
I was blown away by this game, I know you will too. Very enjoyable and beautiful!

LIMBO is 80% off.
Very neat, though very short platformer. Awesome ambience and feel. Cheap.

ABSOLUTELY loving NOTHING CAUSE IM BROKE AS forget

I got Left 4 dead 2 and Day of Defeat from a friend

ABSOLUTELY loving NOTHING CAUSE IM BROKE AS forget

Yo, I got all those games for like $50.. which is basically what a major title cost on release. You gotta get em sales boi.

I always had cash flow when I was your age, I didn't spend a lot that's all.

edit: Oh I also got Mirror's Edge Catalyst. First time in years I've ordered a game on the CD but man mirrors edgeee. And bought Overwatch a while back, fun game.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 01:10:34 PM by Ladle »

Bully Scholarship Edition and GTA V, was going to buy GTA Vice City but I ran out of time.

both metro redux games and skyrim + all dlc

totaling to around $25

i got crusader kings 2 for a friend, some ck2 dlc for myself, and i spent like 10 bucks on keys and stuff

ai war + all dlc (2 copies one for a possible friend who would play it seriously w/ me)
walking dead season 1 and 2
black mesa since i wanted to support devs and haven't played it in years

I got the entire Witcher series pack, for only like 22 bucks. Sounded like a good deal to me.

planetary ahniliation titans, south park the stick of truth and the borderlands 2 mechromancer pack

planetary ahniliation titans
hey if you haven't already considered it get the legion expansion mod it's p awesome it adds a seperate whole faction

as for me i got:

nothing

i guess i'm just happy with what i've already got so eh

I got Rocket League. It was $12 instead of the usual $20, so I thought I'd snag it.