Recreation | DarkRP [rp_downtown_v4c_v2]

Author Topic: Recreation | DarkRP [rp_downtown_v4c_v2]  (Read 9739 times)

what building did you guys rent out the most while playing DarkRP? mine was one way in the back near the warehouse. the really tiny one

in the future, would it be possible to actually use this map for some weird BL version of DarkRP? or is it mainly exterior?

Here's the police station interior

what building did you guys rent out the most while playing DarkRP? mine was one way in the back near the warehouse. the really tiny one
you didnt play as hobo? loving casual

you didnt play as hobo? loving casual
on my main server, I play as a gun dealer, and secretly give myself guns.
however, that server doesn't have drug planting. on the drug planting servers, I go hobo and build my house right next to the drug buyer and drug farms and just get the cash money.

Do you guys have any DarkRP funny experiences
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 07:06:35 PM by BLockyBuildingBro »

I played as a hobo once and I sold people useless props and I actually made money off of it

[advert] raid.

Anyway, please dont make Blockland become the cancer that is the GMod community by introducing a DarkRP gamemode.

crown was working on one. there was a snake microwave

please make Blockland become the cancer that is the GMod community by introducing a DarkRP gamemode.

Anyway, please dont make Blockland become the cancer that is the GMod community by introducing a DarkRP gamemode.

But we already have CityRP. :^)

the majority of my time spent on darkRP was blocking myself in hoarding money printers and being a gun dealer spawning guns

crita all he is doing is showing off his build piss off

This is pretty cool, I love DarkRP myself and this is a pretty decent remake of downtown. To me everything seems too red though.
I did try to make DarkRP in Blockland a while ago but decided it would be bad without voice chat and I don't think people on Blockland wouldn't be smart enough to play.

This is pretty cool, I love DarkRP myself and this is a pretty decent remake of downtown. To me everything seems too red though.
I did try to make DarkRP in Blockland a while ago but decided it would be bad without voice chat and I don't think people on Blockland wouldn't be smart enough to play.

1st off: Yes, a big part of DarkRP may be the voice chat, and BL doesn't have voice chat support, but it's still an add on that I would DEEPLY appreciate. speaking of which, did you create an entire mod, and NOT post it? damn.
secondly: you also have that weird glitch where you start out with that ugly floor?

-snip

I'm planning on either making or finding a new colorset because it definitely looks bad lol