34 (15.4%)
Western European Standard Time +/- 0
17 (7.7%)
Central European Standard Time +1
15 (6.8%)
I don't matter standard time
24 (10.9%)

Total Members Voted: 221

Author Topic: New Years 2017 --- New record: 188 players (186 unique) Badspot actually vaped  (Read 78792 times)

you should ditch those habits!
get out of here with those puns you son of a ditch

daily update

The interior of "The Lounge". An exterior photo will be posted in a later update.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 04:34:56 PM by Momentum »

LOL, I would love to vandalize my old high school's property with vomit someday. forget them!
Lol i just was so drunk and hit a super gnarly bong and on the way home i had to die for a second

get out of here with those puns you son of a ditch
youre not his mother

Daily Update
16/12/2016

this tub is super hot how do i lower the temperature pls help im starting to melt

I thought this was a kid-friendly game...

I thought this was a kid-friendly game...
what moron ever said that

what moron ever said that
Excuse me, don't me rude. I'll email the administrators of this forum if you continue with such hostile behavior.

Ðåïl¥ ÚþÐå†ê

After receiving a small loan of a million dollars from his father, Krupp Lancaster worked tirelessly to expand his business into a billion dollar enterprise. One of his well renowned facilities is Krupp Tower, located in the heart of new years square. The bottom floor features a wonderful Italian restaurant!

Daily Update
18/12/2016

For when things begin to die down, we'll have a VR-themed deathmatch arena available to help pass the time. A couple of other events and activities will also be accessible, so look forward to seeing those, as well.

This fell off the front page and I genuinely thought it had been deleted for a second.

Shoot I didn't even know this was a thing because it wasn't on the front page, this sounds awesome. I should be the right amount of stupidly incapacitated for the party

we forgot yesterday's update  :cookieMonster: