34 (15.4%)
Western European Standard Time +/- 0
17 (7.7%)
Central European Standard Time +1
15 (6.8%)
I don't matter standard time
24 (10.9%)

Total Members Voted: 221

Author Topic: New Years 2017 --- New record: 188 players (186 unique) Badspot actually vaped  (Read 78321 times)

Holiday break is happening as of right now so drop some song requests and if I/we find them funny or good I'll loop some of them.

DΛIᄂY ЦPDΛƬΣ
Filled with numerous different games to spend your time with, the arcade is likely to be a crowd pleaser.

looks amazing, i'll definitely be attending this year
just like last year
and the year before that
i never leave my computer chair

Apparently they added the rape mod to the server, I just left development of the server because I don't agree with the things they're doing. If you're joining, be warned that the people who were involved with keeping New Year's grounded are gone, now it's gonna just be a random fest of bad memes.

Apparently they added the rape mod to the server, I just left development of the server because I don't agree with the things they're doing. If you're joining, be warned that the people who were involved with keeping New Year's grounded are gone, now it's gonna just be a random fest of bad memes.
upvoted :-)

CHANNEL 10: Momentum
Buildmaster, Loops, Topic writeup, Eventing

GOOD point

Oh

well said lol

he was joking no way I'd add rape mod unless I was being HELd hostage Pretty much
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 07:25:47 AM by Trogtor »

he was joking no way I'd add rape mod unless I was being HELd hostage Pretty much
Yeah, we're not actually going to have it lol

Yeah, we're not actually going to have it lol
yea, that woulD be stupid, dOn't do IT

CHANNEL 9: Charles Barkley & Alexfrost
Testing and Eventing